CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    2 Iron guyfrompei is on a distinguished road guyfrompei's Avatar

Le Maitre - Review - Pics

A group of us played 3 rounds at Le Maitre last weekend so I thought I'd give my review and post a few pics. It was my first time there and I'll say this - it was amazing. We stayed on the golf course (see pic) in a spectacular chalet over looking the 18th fairway. The place had four beds, four baths, hardwood throughout, BBQ and every other amenity you can imagine.

The course itself was absolutely perfect and quite challenging. The views from each hole were amazing and the conditions were perfect. The course staff were some of the most polite people I've met and they accommodated our every need. To top it off, I shot a 75 on the first round out. (had to throw that in there... as it was one of my best rounds this year).

So all in all, I'd recommend this place to anyone (even non-clublink members), because you won't be dissapointed.

Caddy jmr73 is on a distinguished road jmr73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guyfrompei
    The place had four beds, four baths, hardwood throughout, BBQ and every other amenity you can imagine.
    How much were your accomodations if you don't mind me asking? How did you book the reservations (is there a website)? PM me if you don't want to post the details.

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    The place is amazing. All the courses at Mt Tremblant offer that great service.
    Highly recommend it to those who have never done the Tremblant road trip. Colby set ours up so I'm sure he will chime in here at some point.
    Last edited by NoBack; 07-22-2005 at 01:01 PM.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

2 Iron guyfrompei is on a distinguished road guyfrompei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr73
    How much were your accomodations if you don't mind me asking? How did you book the reservations (is there a website)? PM me if you don't want to post the details.
    Our place was $912 including taxes for 3 nights. We had 4 couples so it worked out to only $228/per couple for all three nights. You can beat that, and the golf is free if your a CL member. Here is the website: http://rvmt.com/lemaitre.html We stayed in the 4 bedroom - 64. There are others with 2 and 3 bedrooms as well.

Caddy jmr73 is on a distinguished road jmr73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guyfrompei
    Our place was $912 including taxes for 3 nights. We had 4 couples so it worked out to only $228/per couple for all three nights. You can beat that, and the golf is free if your a CL member. Here is the website: http://rvmt.com/lemaitre.html We stayed in the 4 bedroom - 64. There are others with 2 and 3 bedrooms as well.
    Thanks for the info. I am a CL member and went to le Maitre for my first time a few weeks ago. I agree it is a truly amazing course. Unfortunately I was just up for the day. Next time I would like to stay overnight(s) and get a few rounds in.

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karam
    The place is amazing. All the courses at Mt Tremblant offer that great service.
    Highly recommend it to those who have never done the Tremblant road trip. Colby set ours up so I'm sure he will chime in here at some point.
    Chime Chime

I just got into the hotel here in Ohio, about an hour and a half from Firestone where I have a 1:09 tee time tomorrow afternoon. About to climb into the jacuzzi, too bad the only room left had it

I'm a menber of Intrawest, so we usually stay there, however, I got excellent rates from www.rvmt.ca in May when we stayed. $205 a night for a 3 bedroom unit. They don't rent single nights, and they have accommodation all over, so there is lots of choice.

ahh, the water is warm...
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Thread Information