100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Nut sabzor is on a distinguished road

Shout out to Loch March

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Loch March for going completely above and beyond yesterday. In the fury of trying to book online tee times during the restrictions lift, I must have made a mistake in booking 2 spots at their course on Sunday all while thinking I did so for Monday. (I felt terrible for not showing as a result of this).

We drove into the lot Monday and told the gentleman our start time and he couldn't find it on the list. It was then my awful surprise to have looked at my confirmation and see it was for the day before. I guess with COVID and the long weekend I just completely lost track of time/what day it was. I was ready to turn around and head home but he told me to head inside the pro shop to see if they could sort something out for us having driven all the way out there.

Once inside the shop I explained what happened and that we would be interested in jumping on as a twosome should there be any opportunity, if not no worries. The staff was all wonderful, not only did they find a way to make it happen, but they also did everything they could to find a workaround to make sure that I wouldn't have to pay twice given that I would get charged for the round I missed. This was completely above and beyond on their part as I never even mentioned getting my costs back.

I've had some doozy customer service experiences over the last while and I think that positive ones like this should be celebrated - all the staff were wonderful and really set us up for a day of enjoyment that would have otherwise been disappointment.

Kudos - we'll be back

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    I agree 100% with your experience at LM. Same here a few years ago had booked Executive golf and had not looked at the restrictions on weekends. Long story short, the lad at the counter told us not to worry, e would wave us by. We stayed afterwards and had dinner and a few pops. It pays to be nice.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I agree and many other local courses can take a page out of this excellent customer service book
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information