CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Golf Town online grip order

So as many of you know Golf Town has their grip sale on now. I had some grips to order for a client and he went online and he found the Golf Pride MCC4 Teams Orange and white. They were not in stock at any local store. He sent me the link and I had them delivered to my house since I only needed the grips to finish assembling the set.

The grips arrived within a couple of days so that was good. The grips however were not the same colour at all. I sent a picture of their website photo of this grip and the actual grips in the box to GT commerce and they replied that those were the grips on the website that were ordered. So they admitted the picture was not the same colour and that it was no longer available. WTF, The customer service rep was very helpful all along as I explained it was for a customer and the colour is important. That was great until she checked with manager and the message there was to return via their shipping label and chose something else, terrible. How about putting the right picture on your website! Brown is not orange!! I just checked and the same picture is still up and likely will not change, they don't care
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    I hear you Lefty-----the service industry today is not what it used to be. Would you like to hear a long long long story about having a 21 year old hot water tank replaced ???????? Don't even ask After 2 weeks of no hot water I called Carleton Refrigeration in Carleton Place---it was done in 24 hours and no BS.
    Hope you have some luck somewhere else
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    That sucks about your service experience.
    I order some grips and balls from GT last week..arrived fast and no issues.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    The rep herself who started the convo was great, passed her it was terrible. So easy to make people happy, throw the guy a $10 or $20 gift card, something. How about keeping your website current that would help.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information