Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

PING G410/i200 irons 5-PW + BIN Bonus

This set was used this year for only 20 games and I have upgraded my set so this is your opportunity to get this amazing combo set for the best price here, on Kijiji or any other online seller. This set is so versatile, it will help the mid-higher handicapper to refine their game by providing forgiveness and shot making!!! Buy with confidence as I have 100% positive feedback. The set includes $230 in upgrades.

All clubs are registered with PING and were custom bent to gap perfectly between each club at the PING Fitting Centre and shafts were installed spined for FLO ($30 value). The clubs had protective iron covers in my bag so there is minimal bag chatter. This is a unique set combining the forgiveness of the G410s in the longer 5, 6, 7, 8 irons and the accuracy and feel you want in the scoring clubs with the PING i200 9 and PW. t was used this year for only 20 games and I am upgrading my set so this is your opportunity to get this amazing combo set for the best price. Manufacturer details for all components below.

The set is perfect for the mid to mid-high handicapper looking to have a set that will help get to the next level. The shafts are Premium Aldila Aldalite graphite shafts ($120 upgrade & spined for FLO $30) except the PW which has a premium KBS steel shaft all in regular flex and are red colour code (red dot) for lie angle. The grips are Winn Dritac midsize ($80 upgrade).

BIN BONUS, if you pay the asking price you will receive a Cleveland Rotex Sand Wedge, a $125 value. How can you beat that! I know you cant.

Reviews are great for these and you can read up on them, here is the link
    https://ping.com/en-us/clubs/irons/g410
    https://www.golfalot.com/equipment-r...view-3732.aspx

Shafts:

Manufactured using a high performance combination of exclusive high modulus carbon fibers and tough resin systems to achieve optimum performance in an ultra lightweight shaft.
    The perfect combination of ultra lightweight performance with precise feel and control.
    Available in a wide range of flexes (L,A,R,S) in both woods and irons to fit a wide range of golfers and swing speeds.

GRIPS:
    soft, non-slip, comfortable grips with WinnDry polymer material.
    WinnDry polymer material.
    Tacky, nonslip performance, in all weather conditions.
    Comfortable and pain free playability.
    Scientifically engineered tread pattern.
    Firmness rated: soft

G410 irons:
    Larger Flexing Zone
    The more flexible, free-moving face amplifies ball speeds for greater distance and higher max height, allowing you to hit less club into the green with the control and precision to hold the putting surface.

Clean Look, High MOI
    With 10% less offset compared to G400 and a shorter blade length, the G410 iron presents a visually appealing, more refined shape with greater forgiveness than any iron its size.

Toe/Hosel Weighting
    The face and cavity structure deliver faster ball speeds and save weight for expanding the perimeter weighting. Weight savings are concentrated in the toe and hosel to increase MOI 8% for more forgiveness and consistency.

COR-Eye Technology
    The next generation of COR-Eye technology powers the performance in conjunction with the cascading sole design and deep top-rail undercut.

I200s
    i200 iron Cross Section Illustration
    Precision Distance
    The face is 30% thinner relative to its predecessor, creating a faster hitting surface for more distance and tour-level gapping.
    i200 iron Cutaway Tech Illustration
    Solid, Powerful Feel
    The muscle-stabilizing bar and a long, deep tuning port harmonize with the face. The elastomer insert activates at impact, damping vibration for a soft feel.

i200 iron MOI Tech Illustration
    Increased MOI
    Weight savings from thinning the face and the deeper tuning port were redistributed to the hosel region and toe to elevate MOI for added forgiveness.
    i200 Iron Sole Illustrations
    Playable Sole
    Added bounce and a more contoured lead edge create a sole profile that helps the club glide smoothly through the turf.

i200 iron MOI Tech Illustration
    Increased MOI
    Weight savings from thinning the face and the deeper tuning port were redistributed to the hosel region and toe to elevate MOI for added forgiveness.
    i200 Iron Sole Illustrations
    Playable Sole
    Added bounce and a more contoured lead edge create a sole profile that helps the club glide smoothly through the turf.

The 9 iron and PW are price dependent, take the PING i200 and pay $850 for the set, take the Wishon 771s and pay $725

The Reviews are great for these and you can read up on them, here is the link
    https://ping.com/en-us/clubs/irons/g410

Buy this set at the asking price and receive a free Cleveland RTX sand wedge as a bonus, a $100 value. How can you beat that! I know you cant. CASH OR ETRANSFER, no trades please.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 12-27-2020 at 11:41 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    SOLD, now I can build my new set!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information