CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golf O Max

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar

Golf O Max

Anyone know if it is open? No mention of Covid safety protocols on their website so I was just wondering.

I will give them a call later this week.

7 Iron nezzie is on a distinguished road
    It is open, my neighbor went on Saturday. Just like the courses this summer, its a full tee sheet. You gotta call and book days in advance and/or get on a waiting list.

Now I am not sure about other facilities, but Wild Wing at Hogs Back has a simulator. Its very isolated in the restaurant. I have not called them yet, to see if they have it open or not but attended there multiple times last year. The nice thing about that, is they have much larger menu options
    Last edited by nezzie; 12-01-2020 at 05:06 PM.

3 Iron rad is on a distinguished road
    Yes it is open, was fairly busy when I went last week. Technology seems a bit outdated when compared to other places in town.

Nationwide Player Mr. Chi is on a distinguished road Mr. Chi's Avatar
    I've been open for a few weeks now. A couple notes for those interested:
    - Their COVID-19 safety protocols are listed here: https://golfomax.com/news-promos/
    - The pepperoni pizza is decent there, I don't mind it actually!

Out of curiosity,
    rad: which places do you play with different tech on their sims?
    "Be happy, but never satisfied." – Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Chi View Post
    I've been open for a few weeks now. A couple notes for those interested:
    - Their COVID-19 safety protocols are listed here: https://golfomax.com/news-promos/
    - The pepperoni pizza is decent there, I don't mind it actually!

Out of curiosity,
    rad: which places do you play with different tech on their sims?
    I'm still in the process of exploring the other options in the city as it is my first time using simulators. I went to Irish Hills a few days ago and found the technology/accuracy much better. The putting system wasn't great but it was also better than golfomax. They use TruGolf simulator with the E6 connect for the courses.

5 Wood Pine View is on a distinguished road Pine View's Avatar
    Pine View's simulators are up and running. HD Golf simulators with lots of world famous courses. These sims use actual photography of the courses rather than video game graphics.

Exciting new food options coming soon. We have partnered with La Ha Tacos and they will be served in the clubhouse this winter.
    This is not the Pine View you remember from years gone by. Come back and see what we have done and what we have in store for the future - www.pineview.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View View Post
    Pine View's simulators are up and running. HD Golf simulators with lots of world famous courses. These sims use actual photography of the courses rather than video game graphics.

Exciting new food options coming soon. We have partnered with La Ha Tacos and they will be served in the clubhouse this winter.
    Sounds great, will definitely check it out!

Scratch Player Gobble_It is on a distinguished road Gobble_It's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzie View Post
    It is open, my neighbor went on Saturday. Just like the courses this summer, its a full tee sheet. You gotta call and book days in advance and/or get on a waiting list.

Now I am not sure about other facilities, but Wild Wing at Hogs Back has a simulator. Its very isolated in the restaurant. I have not called them yet, to see if they have it open or not but attended there multiple times last year. The nice thing about that, is they have much larger menu options

Wild Wings near Hogs Back has discontinued the SIM. There is not enough customers due to covid and they cannot afford the lease. Too bad.

Pitching Wedge pwoods72 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine View View Post

How many stations are there and how far in advance do you typically need to book?

I played the Executive course this Fall with a beginner and we really enjoyed it and I thought the service (check-in, starter, restaurant) was very good and told some friends about the positive experience there.

5 Wood Pine View is on a distinguished road Pine View's Avatar
    We have 4 simulators. Some days are busies than others but you can book in advance by calling 613.746.4653.

Lots of practice options like driving ranges, chipping areas, etc and a bunch of great courses to play like Pebble Beach and St Andrews.

You can see the full course list here: https://www.pineview.com/en/golf/indoor-golf
    This is not the Pine View you remember from years gone by. Come back and see what we have done and what we have in store for the future - www.pineview.com

Thread Information