I figured it out a couple of years ago. Both EG and GolfExtra work out to approximately the same thing. I don't count 1.00 -2.00 savings per round anything to get excited about. If you play Equinelle or Stonebridge all the time then definitely you can recoup your investment very quickly--IF YOU CAN GET ON ! Now if you play more middle of the road courses with a 10.00 to 15.00 saving per round it will take you 20 to 30 games to recoup your investment. If you play in the morning then of course you are saving BUT if you play in the afternoon or look for the ever present deals then I don't really see any advantage; plus the fact that you are forever doing double booking (course and discounter) Speaking for myself...…...when I played 75-80 games a year---it paid; but now that I am down to 30 to 40 it makes more sense just to pay full shot and forget all the hassle. As for the year coming up----it remains to be seen what is on the horizon.

One thing that may help is if they go back to regular t-time spacing and control pace of play a little more. I think most of us are very respectful of the fact that we are very fortunate that we can get out and play. I don't think there were any Covid cases reported from the courses.