Closed Thread
    Im a fixture here Leftymoose is on a distinguished road Leftymoose's Avatar

Arccos Smart Sensors- Brand new set of 14

Brand new set of 14 Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors.

Asking SOLD
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Leftymoose; 09-07-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftymoose View Post
    Brand new set of 14 Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors. They have not been removed from plastic. I received this set from PING as a part of their recent promo and passing along a discount.

These sensors can be used on any brand of golf clubs (not just PING) and screw into the top of each grip to record and track data for your golf game. This set sells for $180 USD + shipping from the company.

https://www.arccosgolf.com/products/...-smart-sensors

FYI, that in order to track data you require the sensors and a subscription to the Arccos app (costs $99 USD per year)

Asking $200

Pick up in Kanata
    I don't understand, what discount are you passing along? Through the Ping promo these cost $20. https://subscribe.arccosgolf.com/ping

If you want a set of sensors where you don't require a subscription (ie., save yourself $99 US a year) this was highlighted as a pre-subscription model on TGN last week. They were $174 then, but up to $249 now. Still cheaper than $200 + $99(US) for what you're selling.

https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/shop-...gid=tech-promo

https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...0-174-golftown

Sell stuff for what you want, but don't lie to people.

I appreciate that you are a concerned citizen among the Ottawa golf forum. I'm not sure where I lied in my post.

In order to capitalize on the Ping promo you require a newer Ping club and it's serial number. So for anyone that doesn't own a recent Ping club (G400, G410, etc) this is a way to get the sensors at a discount vs buying from Arccos directly.

In addition, these are the newer generation sensors as opposed to the original versions that you linked through Golftown. The newer versions do require the subscription from the Arccos
    App to use, which I can't control. The company makes you pay for a subscription with the newer sensors. I don't know the difference between the generations of sensors. Interested buyers can research for their own and make a decision.

Also, last time I checked the US dollar and Canadian dollar were nowhere close to the same...so the fact that I paid for the shipping of the sensors already and selling for less than the equivalent $180 USD price to purchase from the website, by definition, constitutes a deal.

Again, thanks for being such a concerned member of the forum, but I suggest if you don't like something someone posts, perhaps send that person a DM instead. Anyone that has dealt with me on here would know that I sell authentic gear and am willing to negotiate price.

If you're not interested in the post, keep scrolling.
    I like to call it a power fade

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Normally I do keep scrolling, and I would have had you not suggested you were selling these at a discount. As a concerned citizen and member of the Ottawa Golf forum, I do hate to see people try and take advantage of others.

The non-subscription based sensors offered at GolfTown only differ from the new sensors in firmware.

"There is no difference between the sensors aside from the firmware which allows us to distinguish between subscription and non-subscription sensor types."

https://support.arccosgolf.com/hc/en...ation-version-

So if you have recent Ping clubs, like you, you can get the sensors for $20 plus an annual subscription of $99US, about $160 CDN. If you don't have recent Ping club, you can buy them for $250 from GolfTown, and pay zero subscription fee.

Or people can buy them from you for $200 CDN plus a $99US annual subscription, about $330.

I struggle to see where you are passing along a discount.

These are sold
    I like to call it a power fade

Thread Information