CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar

Left Handed Cobra Forged Tec Irons (4-PW)

I have for sale a set of Left Handed Cobra Forged Tec Irons (LH). These have about 5 rounds on them. Condition is excellent. The set consists of 4-PW, and comes with black steel shafts in stiff flex. These irons also come with the Cobra Connect System. Here is more information on the clubs:

An all new multi-material TEC (Technology Enhanced Cavity) construction features a faster forged steel face, Carbon Feel Technology, and tungsten weighting that work in unison to deliver the ultimate blend of distance, forgiveness, and precision.

WHO IT'S FOR
    Tour to 15 handicap golfers with moderate to high swing speeds seeking longer distances, and higher launching trajectories paired with tour-level feel and precision.

Shafts
    TRUE TEMPER AMT TOUR WHITE (S300)
    A tour-weighted shaft delivering low trajectory and low spin performance. Designed using Ascending Mass Technology (AMT), each shaft increases by 3g in weight through the set for lighter, higher launching long iron shafts and heavier, short iron shafts that provide more control. Features an all new black powder coat finish.

https://www.cobragolf.com/king-forged-tec-black-irons

Priced to sell at $599 (price is firm). You can get used ones at Golftown for $950+

System isn't accepting photos, so email at bogeygolf66@gmail.com for pics.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Beautiful sticks, I had trouble walking away from them at GT. You may regret selling them!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    No regrets Luc, they are nice clubs, just not for me...I will stick with Mizuno

Sold

Thread Information