CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

Fun pics of Ottawa Golf members

Seems like i have been here forever and made some good golf friends. Gonna post a pic of some of the OG,ers that i have had the honour of playing with. Share your pics and stories.
    This one taken at Copperdale golf a few years back when Big Johny69 had invited us to play there. Awesome players.
    I remember from the left, Matthew, LeftyLucas, ? and myself in the pic. Maybe someone can chime in and tell me who the other lad is. Also anyone have pics of The Camelot when our buddy Bouche had invited 20 of us to play there?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Marcos; 07-30-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Timothy Bourque....just can't remember his user name, at the moment.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    OutoftheRough, I believe is his user name.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Johnny69 View Post
    OutoftheRough, I believe is his user name.
    Like you buddy, he could hit it long !!!Fun days Geoff.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I remember that day well, Marcos and I always hitting first after our tee shots! Nice pic.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    I remember that day well, Marcos and I always hitting first after our tee shots! Nice pic.
    Yes, what a fun day it was. We had a coupe big hitters in our group. Wish we could do this more often

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Hey Marc---remember the days of the Ottawa Golf Fun Days ? Seems like that was long long ago I remember Eagle Creek--Sorcier and Castleview---we had about 50 or so. Is Big Johnny still hitting the pink shaft ? Probably not as he was trading clubs more often than Golf Town at the time ---- that was before he got married !!!!!!!
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Marc---wasn't Camelot just after it opened ? I think you said you would play because the ferry at the time was on 4.00 Boy things have sure changed.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Marc---wasn't Camelot just after it opened ? I think you said you would play because the ferry at the time was on 4.00 Boy things have sure changed.
    I dont remember but Bouche had invited us up there to play. His grand father was a member at Camelot so thats why. I spoke to him a few weeks ago. Not playing much anymore. He gave us the grand tour of the clubhouse, locker rooms restaurant etc.. Thats where i hit a shot into a the rough and my ball came to rest on top of a huge bullfrog !!!! I am not making this up, my wife was there to witness it. We where debating if i should hit it where it lies or take a drop. lol. I took a drop.Was a fantastic day.

Thread Information