CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread

Thread: Hybrids Galore

Playing Winter Rules mr. chopper is on a distinguished road mr. chopper's Avatar

Hybrids Galore

Taylormade

One used MRH Taylormade 09 Rescue 23.5 degree hybrid, Aldila RIP 65 gram M flex shaft. Hybrid is in very good condition, 8.5 out of 10 comes with head cover. SOLD!

One set of excellent condition used MRH Taylormade Aeroburner TP hybrids. One 19* 3 hybrid and one 22* 4 hybrid with Matrix Ozik TP regular flex shafts. Both hybrids are in excellent condition. I would rate them a solid 9 out of 10. Comes with head covers. SOLD!

One set of very nice used MRH Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Hybrids, 22 & 25 degrees with Rocketfuel 65 gram M flex graphite shafts. These hybrids are in excellent condition. A solid 8.25 out of 10. Come with matching head covers. SOLD!

One set of very nice used MRH Taylormade RBZ Hybrids, 22 & 25 degrees with Rocketballz 65 gram M flex graphite shafts. These hybrids are in excellent condition. A solid 8.25 out of 10. Come with matching head covers. SOLD!

One set of mint condition used MRH 07 Taylormade Rescue TP hybrids, 21 and 25 degrees with Mitsubishi Bassara 415 regular flex shafts. Both hybrids are in mint condition a solid 9.5 out of 10. Comes with head covers. SOLD!

Adams

One mint condition used MRH Adams XTD LS 19 degree 3 Hybrid, Kuro Kage Black 80 gram regular flex shaft. 9.5 out of 10. Comes with head cover. SOLD!

One mint condition used MRH Adams XTD LS 21 degree 4 Hybrid, Kuro Kage Black 80 gram regular flex shaft. 9.5 out of 10. Comes with head cover. SOLD!

One used MRH Adams # 5 driving iron/ hybrid with Aldila tour blue shaft regular flex shaft. 8.5 out of 10. Comes with head cover. SOLD!

Sorry, too many clubs to post pictures of, but I can assure you that all of my equipment is as describe or better. I don’t sell beater gear.

Please no trade offers and low ballers will be politely ignored.

Please email me at noiseboyz71@gmail.com

Thanks!

mr. chopper
    Last edited by mr. chopper; 09-06-2020 at 10:06 AM.

Playing Winter Rules mr. chopper is on a distinguished road mr. chopper's Avatar
    Bump

Bump

Sold!

Thread Information