Closed Thread
    Playing Winter Rules mr. chopper is on a distinguished road mr. chopper's Avatar

Drivers Drivers Drivers

Titleist

One excellent condition used MRH Titleist 915 D2 10.5 degree driver with a Diamana Blueboard 60 gram regular flex shaft. Driver was played one season and is in excellent condition. I would rate this driver a solid 8.75 out of 10. Face and sole have no wear to speak of and the crown is near perfect. Comes with head cover. SOLD!

One used MRH Titleist 910 D2 10.5 degree driver with a Diamana ilima 61 A flex shaft. Driver is in very good condition. I would rate this driver a solid 7.75 out of 10 Face and sole have some normal wear and the crown is excellent. Comes with head cover. SOLD!

Taylormade

One used mint condition MRH Taylormade M4 10.5 driver with Fujikura Atmos red regular flex shaft. The driver is in mint condition with no dings, chips or scratches. I would rate this club a solid 9.5 out of 10.Comes with head cover. SOLD!

One mint condition 2017 MRH Taylormade M1 10.5 driver with a Kuro Kage 60 gram regular flex shaft. The driver is in mint condition with no dings, chips or scratches. I would rate this club a solid 9.5 out of 10.Comes with head cover. SOLD!

One used MRH Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP 10.5 driver with a Fujikura Alpha 60 gram regular flex shaft. The driver is in excellent condition with no dings, chips or scratches. I would rate this club a solid 8.75 out of 10.Comes with head cover. $150.00

Sorry, too many clubs to post pictures of, but I can assure you that all of my equipment is as describe or better. I don’t sell beater gear.

Please no trade offers and low ballers will be politely ignored.

Please email me at noiseboyz71@gmail.com

Thanks!

mr. chopper
    Last edited by mr. chopper; 09-16-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. chopper View Post
    Titleist

One excellent condition used MRH Titleist 915 D2 10.5 degree driver with a Diamana Blueboard 60 gram regular flex shaft. Driver was played one season and is in excellent condition. I would rate this driver a solid 8.75 out of 10. Face and sole have no wear to speak of and the crown is near perfect. Comes with head cover. $225.00

One used MRH Titleist 910 D2 10.5 degree driver with a Diamana ilima 61 A flex shaft. Driver is in very good condition. I would rate this driver a solid 7.75 out of 10 Face and sole have some normal wear and the crown is excellent. Comes with head cover. $125.00

Taylormade

One used excellent condition MRH Taylormade M5 10.5 driver with Tensei red regular flex shaft. The driver is in excellent condition with no dings, chips or scratches. I would rate this club a solid 9 out of 10.Comes with head cover. $400.00

One used mint condition MRH Taylormade M4 10.5 driver with Fujikura Atmos red regular flex shaft. The driver is in mint condition with no dings, chips or scratches. I would rate this club a solid 9.5 out of 10.Comes with head cover. $300.00

One mint condition 2017 MRH Taylormade M1 10.5 driver with a Kuro Kage 60 gram regular flex shaft. The driver is in mint condition with no dings, chips or scratches. I would rate this club a solid 9.5 out of 10.Comes with head cover. $250.00

One used MRH Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP 10.5 driver with a Fujikura Alpha 60 gram regular flex shaft. The driver is in excellent condition with no dings, chips or scratches. I would rate this club a solid 8.75 out of 10.Comes with head cover. $150.00

Sorry, too many clubs to post pictures of, but I can assure you that all of my equipment is as describe or better. I don’t sell beater gear.

Please no trade offers and low ballers will be politely ignored.

Please email me at noiseboyz71@gmail.com

Thanks!

mr. chopper
    Having bought clubs form Mr Chopper, i agree 100% Buy with confidence

6 Iron Rustydog is on a distinguished road
    Good Morning, Interested in the M4, still available?

Playing Winter Rules mr. chopper is on a distinguished road mr. chopper's Avatar
    Just sent you a PM message

Bump

Bump

Out of Bounds shortdrive is on a distinguished road
    PM sent

Bump

Bump

Thread Information