Hey guys. I sat down and made a list of all the golf courses in Eastern Ontario about a year or two ago and decided that in the following couple of years, I wanted to try to play every course on that list at least once. The area I covered is basically if you look at the map of Ontario and draw a line from Deep River down to Brighton and everything east of that. I excluded par 3 courses, and there's the potential I missed a course or two in my research, but my total count of public full length or executive courses for Eastern Ontario is 111. I've currently played 52, including one private course (Eagle Creek). The tough part is the remaining 59 courses are all close to a 2 hour drive from where I live.

So I had a couple questions for you guys. What are your top 5 or 10 courses in Eastern Ontario?
What are some out of the way or under the radar courses that people like to play?
And, does anyone know of any way to get on some of the private courses in the Ottawa area without knowing a member?

Thanks in advance for any information, keep hitting it straight!