CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 3 wood

Very popular and still sought after 3 wood. Comes with the KURO KAGE R flex shaft, no h/c or tool and I dropped the price so you can get them. THE TM blurb says:

The TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 fairway woods offer players incredible distance, along with great forgiveness on off-center hits and a high launch profile. TaylorMade claims the average player will gain another ten yards from previous models, a claim not to be taken lightly as the RocketBallz fairways came through with actual distance gains of 17 yards the year before.

Speed Pocket
    The Speed Pocket, a empty area behind the face, makes a reappearance, this time flexing even faster to promote more ball speed and distance.

RocketSteel Face
    A thinner, fast-flexing face imparts more ball speed for improved distance over the RBZ fairways.Thick-Thin

Crown
    The lightweight crown frees up more weight for an optimal CG placement, which is low and forward for less spin and higher launch.

Launch
    The lightweight crown frees up more weight for an optimal CG placement, which is low and forward for less spin and higher launch.Forgiveness VS Control

The RocketBallz Stage 2 woods are designed for great forgiveness. The Speed Pocket increases ball speeds across the face, helping miss-hits travel farther and more accurately.

A steal at $80, buy my mint M1 driver as well and th package price is a mere $260
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sand Wedge HiTop66 is on a distinguished road
    Still available?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Yes it is available.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Pending pick-up tomorrow
    Lefty Lucas

Sand Wedge HiTop66 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks, Lefty!

SOLD, Thanks Gerry
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information