CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

How is everyone doing in the Ottawa-Gatineau area?

How are you all doing? Hope all of you are making the best of this situation. Staying positive and watching less tv news and going for walks outside helps. Spring is finally here and we may get to play golf soon.

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    All good Marc ,
    Just returned from Northern Ireland (early) and got a little taste of spring over there .
    But , I get to spend the next 14 days at home , I guess practicing putting indoors and looking at things I shouldn't be buying for golf online .
    Keep it positive , help a neighbour if you can , go for a walk , get ready , things aren't good , but they'll get better.
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Keeping busy with work, and trying not to go stir crazy. Also getting to know the other 3 people that live in this house. They are actually pretty nice!
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Good to hear from you boys. We got this and will kick it in the butt !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
    keeping busy with work, and trying not to go stir crazy. Also getting to know the other 3 people that live in this house. They are actually pretty nice!
    lol.

Golf Nut justdoit is on a distinguished road justdoit's Avatar
    Being single at this time is a bonus,lots of long walks,workouts at home..I dont envy those with kids right now..yikes

Shotmaker Johnyc is on a distinguished road
    Saving a ton of cash by not going out but it’s a fraction of what I’ve lost in the market. And I fear this is just the tip of the iceberg. I could see the Dow touching 10,000 this year.

3 Wood MarcArt is on a distinguished road MarcArt's Avatar
    That's the spirit Marc, and, we'll get out this year together as we promised each other over the holidays.
    Cheers, Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcArt View Post
    That's the spirit Marc, and, we'll get out this year together as we promised each other over the holidays.
    Cheers, Marc.
    Right on !!!!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Hey Marc---well I am back---under protest---spent day 5 of isolation counting snowflakes What a mess. I looked up the stats for a few years concerning the various flus etc----things don't seem to add up ???????. I'll post them when I'm finished, Got in 20 games before the insurance pulled the plug---saved a ton of money but afraid to look at the bank statements I thought my family members were intelligent-- one said it was a population correction and it may be connected to G5. Never heard such stupidity in my life !!!!!! OK all you guys that just fell off your chairs---I'm just repeating what I heard Anyway good to be back---at least the redderick up here is not as bad
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Hey Marc---well I am back---under protest---spent day 5 of isolation counting snowflakes What a mess. I looked up the stats for a few years concerning the various flus etc----things don't seem to add up ???????. I'll post them when I'm finished, Got in 20 games before the insurance pulled the plug---saved a ton of money but afraid to look at the bank statements I thought my family members were intelligent-- one said it was a population correction and it may be connected to G5. Never heard such stupidity in my life !!!!!! OK all you guys that just fell off your chairs---I'm just repeating what I heard Anyway good to be back---at least the redderick up here is not as bad
    Glad to hear your safe and sound buddy. Keep the faith and better days ahead i am sure.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I am working on my golf club repair shop and taking inventory of my spare shafts/heads etc. Taking walks and enjoying my granddaughter who has been here for the last 16 days
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    I am working on my golf club repair shop and taking inventory of my spare shafts/heads etc. Taking walks and enjoying my granddaughter who has been here for the last 16 days

Looks like you have the perfect plan Luc. Enjoy your time with her

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    We are definitively enjoying this time together, we always take her Friday nights but I think family is the main focus for us now making sure we can all be safe.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information