CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Syracuse Golf Open

Timber Banks in Baldwinsville just before Syracuse is now open!!!!

https://timberbanks.com/

WHO'S READY TO GOLF?

We are now OPEN for play and look forward to seeing you at Timber Banks Country Club.

BOOK DIRECT · NO BOOKING FEES

De-Stress at the Course!
    Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times.
    Come spend some time & enjoy the great outdoors!

Schedule your tee time today!

Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety
    In light of COVID-19, we are taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible at Timber Banks Country Club. The staff is frequently sanitizing high touch points & we have hand sanitizer available upon request. All activities are still going as planned.

Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers. We will continue to undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts. Click HERE​ for the CDC's recommended steps to prevent illness.

We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.

We are closely following the news & will take all recommended precautions during this time. We will keep you updated via email & our Facebook page as the situation evolves.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    I wish LOL.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    What is this I see Marcos, I was sure you would be heading out to the USA, a quick 3 hour drive and hit the first tee!!!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    What is this I see Marcos, I was sure you would be heading out to the USA, a quick 3 hour drive and hit the first tee!!!
    LOL, two things are keepin me from going down there. Baby sitting and no passport !!!!

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar
    Hurry up and get the round in as the governments are talking about closing Canada/US border.

No need to hurry I think Prescott will be open soon enough
    Lefty Lucas

Ace KOKO72 is on a distinguished road KOKO72's Avatar
    Links at Hiawatha in Binghamton open today as well.........damn virus

2020 Season Opening
    Golf Course and Driving Range to Open for the Season on Wednesday, March 18th at 11:00 AM!!

Pricing everyday through March 31st:

18 holes with Cart : $39.00 per person

18 holes walking : $30.00 per person (encouraged)

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar
    Checked my bank accounts and would cost me $.47 for 1 US dollar.

Golf Nut justdoit is on a distinguished road justdoit's Avatar
    Border now closed

Come on Prescott !!!!

3 Wood MarcArt is on a distinguished road MarcArt's Avatar
    Apparently, Mapleview is taking names for next weekend... My friend called and they told him if they open, they'll call.
    As Marcos says, Come on Prescott, now Mapleview... come on everyone, it is so needed, to be able to play this wonderful game, the fresh air, the putts that touch the raised cup that count as in...! A small piece of heaven on earth while earth becomes a form of hell for many of us.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    The government of Quebec has ordered all golf courses to stay closed in the province.

Golf Nut justdoit is on a distinguished road justdoit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    The government of Quebec has ordered all golf courses to stay closed in the province.
    well yeah for another month at least..lots of snow still

Shotmaker Johnyc is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    well yeah for another month at least..lots of snow still
    Quebec restriction is through May 31st

3 Wood Sab is on a distinguished road Sab's Avatar
    From Potsdam Town and CC yesterday

As we make our way through this time, we wanted to reach out to give our members and guests an update on the status of opening the golf course.

First of all, the weather seems to be cooperating this Spring! Yesterday, I was out at the Club for a couple hours getting things together, and the place looked great! I was communicating with the Pro Shop committee about how we should operate as we make our way closer to our potential opening date. Every year we shoot to be out and ready to roll by April 1st, and that looks like an absolute possibility this year.

I'm sure many of you have already made your way onto the golf course for a walk around. At PTCC, we want to encourage people to get out and enjoy our facility, but in a responsible manner. It is true that throughout the country, golf, and golf courses seem to be a "Safe Haven" amidst this Global Pandemic. That being said, if you are out on the golf course during this time, we ask that you be with MEMBERS only. The grounds are still very soft and shots shouldn't be hit into the greens until our Superintendent gives us the OK. So, I guess we are asking the membership to be sort of watch dogs for the grounds until we have some staff there to monitor the facility.

As for our status......

When and if we do open for business, lets be sure that we are all practicing proper behaviors suggested by our local and federal governments. Protocols and procedures on checking in, and processing payments will be an ever evolving process. We are uncertain at this time if a real stocked and accessible Pro Shop will be available for our patrons. We are uncertain at this time how, or if any of our Food and Beverage operations will be allowed to operate. We are up in the air about quite a few things right now, but we will be communicating any changes or updates regarding the status of The Club. I will be reaching out to those who have tournaments and events scheduled during the months of April and May. If the regulations on crowd sizes continues, we may look to reschedule those events for a later date in the season. If these regulations spill over into our Leagues, then we will have to get creative on how we control crowd sizes in the Pro Shop.

Last night, via Facebook, Malone Golf Club announced that they will not be opening on their intended date this season. I'm sure that was a tough decision to make among the Board of Directors. At this time PTCC has not made any decision to that magnitude. Our goal is to get the golf course open and get Members and Guests out their playing in a "Safe Haven."

US-CANADA Border is closed for non-essential travel but find one US border guard who golfs and he will deem a golf game essential!!!!
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information