Quote Originally Posted by em69 View Post
Correct. We just flew into Montreal today from Florida. Same thing. Asked if we had a fever and handed me a 14 day self isolation paper. On our way we went.
This contrasts completely with what's occurring in S Korea. My neighbour returned to Ottawa 2 weeks ago, and stated that he had his temperature monitored on two separate occasions at the airport.
From what's being reported here and the US, people are just being asked about their situation. Possibly we don't have enough thermometers.

My wife is a nurse, and a patient, in initial screening, answered that they were not in a situation where they would have been potentially in contact with the virus. During the visit with one of her co-workers, the patient indicated that they had actually been tested at Brewers for Covid-19!! Thus potentially was in contact with an infected individual. Now that nurse is in isolation for 14 days, and one less front line worker to help the public. The point here, is that we need more involved screening. It's too easy to not tell all, or to forget.