Hi again Xtour, it was me a year or so ago, sorry about the InBox, I've clear it...
Below I have answered your questions, the only one I couldn't was the cost of Mens' Night at Hylands...
Hope these help... Keep in touch if you do join, there are great golf friends there, and a great golf great community awaits you.

--------

Lottery system… if you don’t get your time does it provide you with the next closest time?
- Not always the very next available time, but I have had no issues with getting times I want overall. Though on a busy summer weekend you might get a time an hour or so out from what you put in for as a foursome; but as a single, even as a two-some, it is rarely an issue to get times you want. My friend on the forum and fellow Hylands member 'Muddler' said it best on this forum with this assessment of the Lottery system at Hylands:
"I've been a member for 6 years. The club got a new reservation system a couple years ago and its pretty good. You can reserve a tee-time up to 10 days in advance from your computer or mobile device. You put in your preferred time, course, playing partners. The tee-time sheet is generated by computer 3 or 4 days in advance.
If you want a tee time after that just log-in, find and opening, and put your name in. If it's full, just show up and the starter will slot you in, as there are almost always last minute cancellations. Also, you can play on a first-come first-served basis early in the morning or after 5:30pm.
There are very rare occasions where one of the courses is being used for a tournament on a weekend morning when things will get a bit hairy. This is once or a twice a season for inter-sectionals.
I play most of my golf after work during the week and just show-up. I book on weekends and generally get my preferred time."

Men’s night…. Cost and format . What time does it start?
- Though I don't participate in the Mens' Night, it is Thursdays, with Nightly Prize Table, 50/50 draws, Championship Team Prizes, Weelkly Contests (closest to the pin, Iongest/straightest drives), and Off-Course Contests. Last year there were 70 plus participants with the Opening Night Tournament on May 26th, followed by the first Mens' Night on May 30th. Sign-up was by May 17th.

Locker room… Yearly cost?
- A locker and club storage are included in the fees.

Practice range hours?
- PROSHOP HOURS OF OPERATION:*
MAY, JUNE, JULY & AUGUST
Monday – Friday: 0700 hrs – 2000 hrs
Saturday: 0630 hrs – 2000 hrs
Sunday: 0630 hrs -1900 hrs
Sunday (Driving Range) 0630 hrs – 1500 hrs
OTHER MONTHS
Monday – Friday: 0730 hrs – 2000 hrs
Saturday: 0700 hrs – 2000 hrs
Sunday: 0700 hrs – 1900 hrs
Sunday (Driving Range) 0700 hrs – 1500 hrs

Also other than tournaments, are there days during the week that one of the courses are closed?
- I can't recall any time when both courses were closed for one or more tournaments.