+ Reply to Thread
    Birdie Slammin' Stever is on a distinguished road Slammin' Stever's Avatar

Golf Shoes - Mint FootJoy ARC SL Golf Shoes - size 9.5

Mint Golf Shoes - Used Twice with golf cart (not walking full course) (SOLD SOLD SOLD)
    I forgot to pack my golf shoes when on Holidays on vacation in Florida.
    Bought NEW from the Pro Shop - Paid $120.00 US.
    Reason for selling TOO Large .. I bought a 9.5 M when I should have bought a (size 9. M)

Sorry but I could only post one of the actual pictures of the shoes on this site, so for more pictures of actual shoes see

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...ue&edited=true

$85.00 or Best Offer

FOOTJOY ARC SL, features an Advanced Responsive Cushioning. This is a tremendous new shoe designed for the player seeking a very durable, easy-care, comfortable spikeless golf shoe. So Comfortable that let us make this clear! This is indeed a GOLF shoe - not a casual shoe to be worn for golf although your feet may feel the difference, do not put your feet up, just play! - The advantage is that this shoe has maximum surface coverage of molded TPU traction elements to deliver confidence throughout your swing regardless of condition or lie, while still allowing you the benefit of walking the golf course in full comfort!

FEATURES & BENEFITS : Long lasting durable construction. Waterproof, easy care synthetic uppers provide a comfortable fit and added durability.

CUSHIONED FIT: The advanced responsive cushion mid sole provides extreme comfort for the underside of your feet while supplying maximum heel support. The fit-bed ensures a comfortable underfoot feel by dampening shock while walking.

The Soft Collar design makes it easier to slide your foot into the shoe while preventing unnecessary rubbing , eliminating uncomfortable ankle support. Resulting in no noticeable friction !

SPIKELESS: A DuraTrax molded TPU outsole provides turf gripping performance and durability. This allows you to grip it and rip it while maintaining your balance.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Slammin' Stever; 03-11-2020 at 12:14 AM.

Thread Information