CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Premium Aldila X Torsion driver shaft, R flex.50 R

Although this is an R flex shaft it is best suited for someone with a more aggressive move through the ball who need more stability at the tip. Beautiful graphics on this shaft. 56G, .610 Butt, 4.6 torque with a mid to high kick point.

Find specs here:
    https://www.aldila.com/products/xtorsion-copper

The ALDILA® XTORSION® Copper features a stiff tipped, Counter Balanced design along with a new and unique woven graphite material on the outer layer of the shaft at the tip-section. This Multi-Axial Material Bias Angle (MAMBA®) Technology places a high-tech material on the shaft in a +/- 45 degree fiber orientation. This unique use of a flat weave material on the exterior of the shaft provides significantly improved torsional stability to this counter weighted shaft in the lower half (tip-section) where the greatest percentage of twisting occurs during the swing and at impact.

High Balance Point
    By using innovative materials and creating slightly thicker walls toward the butt-end of the shaft we raised the balance point of the shaft which creates the potential for lighter swing weights, increased head-speed and distance.

Multi-Axial Material Bias Angle (MAMBA®) Technology
    Multi-Axial Material Bias Angle (MAMBA®) Technology places a high-tech, flat weave material on the shaft’s lower half exterior, where the most twisting occurs during the swing and at impact. MAMBA® Technology improves torsional stability and spin control where it’s needed the most.

$150
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    sold
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information