+ Reply to Thread
    5 Wood schlafer is on a distinguished road

Two-Man 25 Scramble at PGC

Sunday September 22nd at Prescott Golf Club. Each team must add up to 25.0 index total or above. Red tees. Tee times start at 10:00 a.m. $100 for team entry, includes skins. Minimum six drives per player, ball is down in the rough. Whoever hit the shot taken by the team, hits the next shot first. Leave contact information at PGC pro shop if you are interested in playing.

3 Wood ex-mailman is on a distinguished road
    Wow a tourney to think twice about playing TWO guys with total of 25 caps. gonna take forever to play

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-mailman View Post
    Wow a tourney to think twice about playing TWO guys with total of 25 caps. gonna take forever to play
    Not too sure what you're talking about there fella , a 12 & 13 cap would probably do well in this event , not sure why you would think that they would be slow
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

As would any handicap combination. Half the field will be under par. It's a four-hour round.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilster View Post
    Not too sure what you're talking about there fella , a 12 & 13 cap would probably do well in this event , not sure why you would think that they would be slow
    Well I play with scratch to 3 cappers. so I guess slow is a relative term. We play 4 man scrambles where the total cap is only 30!

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Well I play with scratch to 3 cappers. so I guess slow is a relative term. We play 4 man scrambles where the total cap is only 30!
    Sounds more like you're an 8 playing with 8s then. There are also plenty of scratch scrambles here, something for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    Sounds more like you're an 8 playing with 8s then. There are also plenty of scratch scrambles here, something for everyone.
    I assure you I am a 3 cap. I play in a two man scramble league and our 18 hole average this year was 65(Par 71)
    The last time we played in a tourney where there was a scramble on the back nine we shot 27(par 36) just two man! BTW partner is also a 3.

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    I assure you I am a 3 cap. I play in a two man scramble league and our 18 hole average this year was 65(Par 71)
    The last time we played in a tourney where there was a scramble on the back nine we shot 27(par 36) just two man! BTW partner is also a 3.
    Are we supposed to congratulate you??
    I don't understand the reason why you even posted...you won't even be playing in the event. Buh bye....

Quote Originally Posted by em69 View Post
    Are we supposed to congratulate you??
    I don't understand the reason why you even posted...you won't even be playing in the event. Buh bye....

Sorry forgot this was a Canadian forum. Only opinions that matter are if one is pinko liberal!! Bu bye!!!

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Come on guys, keep it civil....
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Shotmaker Johnyc is on a distinguished road
    Lots of courses in that area have very low course ratings. As a result you have guys who end up being 8-12 handicaps who can shoot in the 70’s. My course has a really high rating and because I play it 75+ times a year I can get around in the 78-82 range. But because the rating is so high I’m a 5 handicap. This is exactly why I don’t bother with any of these scrambles.

It always amazes me when two guys, both around 10 handicaps somehow manage to shoot 5 to 10 under par. I guess they just have the ability to be good when the other is bad or something

-7 was winning score. Winners split just under $1000. Three teams at -4. Six skins.

Thread Information