CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter shortwavez23 is on a distinguished road

New Album from Styx

i was listening to the radio the other day and i could have swore i heard a song by what sounded like Styx but i didn't recognize the song. i asked around my workplace if Styx had a new album out or something and surprisingly they do! I use to be a huge styx fan back in the day so its awesome to hear they have a new album out. Anyways, the new album is called Big Bang Theory and i was curious to know if anybody has checked it out..

Out of Bounds chipandput is on a distinguished road chipandput's Avatar

Styx

They are coming to town at the capital center.....or is it another place in Ottawa but Im sure they are coming to town soon.

Quote Originally Posted by shortwavez23
    i was listening to the radio the other day and i could have swore i heard a song by what sounded like Styx but i didn't recognize the song. i asked around my workplace if Styx had a new album out or something and surprisingly they do! I use to be a huge styx fan back in the day so its awesome to hear they have a new album out. Anyways, the new album is called Big Bang Theory and i was curious to know if anybody has checked it out..

Putter shortwavez23 is on a distinguished road
    yeah i would love to catch them live again. hopefully the album will work for me now though since i won't be seeing them in concert anytime soon. I'll prob pick up the new album today. can't wait!

Ty Webb

Styx

I used to love Styx as a teen (circa Grand Illusion). Paradise Theatre and Mr. Roboto made me a disbeliever. Tommy Shaw was once in a band with ted nugent (Damn Yankees) that were hot.

Quote Originally Posted by shortwavez23
    yeah i would love to catch them live again. hopefully the album will work for me now though since i won't be seeing them in concert anytime soon. I'll prob pick up the new album today. can't wait!

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    BTW - Dennis De Young is no longer their lead singer. You might recognize the "new" guy though, he has a few solo albums under his belt. Fellow Canuck, Lawrence "Call Me Larry" Gowan...
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

3 Iron fmanning is on a distinguished road fmanning's Avatar
    Styx now has somewhat of a connection to the Ottawa area.

Gatineau's own Martin Villeneuve, one of the best producers/remixers in the electronic music scene, recently did up a remix of Mr. Roboto that has dancefloors all across the globe going absolutely CRAZY!. It's likely going to have a proper release in the coming months....it's going to be HUGE!

www.martinvilleneuve.com

Thread Information