Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Garmin Approach G8

This is a top rated handheld GPS, it's in very good condition, comes with a protective case and tempered glass screen protector, USB cable and belt clip. Great accuracy and adjust for slopes if you want it to.

I am upgrading to the newest model. Yours for $250

PlaysLike Distance
    Despite its slim profile, the Approach G8 debuts a substantial range of features to help you take on any course. PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots.

Stay Connected
    Smart notifications let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld, even if you’re in the middle of the fairway. G8 receives the wireless signal from your iPhone® 4s or later, lets you know you have a message and displays the full text on its own screen whenever you’re ready to read it.

Play Smarter
    Club Advice remembers how far you hit each club and makes a recommendation based on shot distance. PinPointer lets you know which way to the pin even if you are in the woods or deep in a trap.

Smarter Features
    For easier viewing, Big Numbers Mode increases the font size of the front, back and center distances. And Wi-Fi lets you connect to the golf community within Garmin Connect and update courses automatically.

More Scorecard Options
    Approach G8 doubles as a digital scorecard for your foursome with scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.

See Targets and Track Stats
    Colorful layup arcs at 100, 150, 200 and even 250 yards let you know exactly how far you need to hit when laying up. Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and it shows the precise distance to that exact spot — fairway, hazard, landing area, or the front, middle and back of the green.

Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round. Check your stats during the round, or download and print them from your computer afterwards.

Get on the Green
    Zero in on the pin with Green View. Just tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the green — then you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.

Garmin Connect Golf Community
    Garmin Connect includes an online golf community that lets you play, then share and compare. Download your round and contrast it to your last round, track improvements to your handicap for every course you play. The Garmin Connect golf community can even assemble your ideal round, combining your best score for each hole to get your ideal 18 for that course.
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sold
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information