CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter Jdot917 is on a distinguished road

GC2 and simulator

Looking to sell a gc2 with the fsx software and teton pines course. I have the original receipts and all. I also have a short throw projector.
    I have a 10x9 screen/cage which I purchased from par2pro and a high quality turf mat. All together paid over 16k. Everything is in near mint condition and I have not used it much at all. I am in Orleans if interested. Asking 14000$ which is a steal since it is all almost brand new. I will throw in the accesories like protective cover, mini mats and a small matt to hold the gc2. Pictures available upon request.

Putter Botchio is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot917 View Post
    Looking to sell a gc2 with the fsx software and teton pines course. I have the original receipts and all. I also have a short throw projector.
    I have a 10x9 screen/cage which I purchased from par2pro and a high quality turf mat. All together paid over 16k. Everything is in near mint condition and I have not used it much at all. I am in Orleans if interested. Asking 14000$ which is a steal since it is all almost brand new. I will throw in the accesories like protective cover, mini mats and a small matt to hold the gc2. Pictures available upon request.
    The GC2 is out of my price range, but I may be interested in taking some of your other items (projector, Matt, cage)

Shoot me a pm if interested in breaking things hp

Putter Botchio is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot917 View Post
    The GC2 is out of my price range, but I may be interested in taking some of your other items (projector, Matt, cage)

Shoot me a pm if interested in breaking things hp

hey thanks for the interest! I just posted the stuff yesterday so I'm going to see if there is any interest in the package first. Ill let you know!

Josh

Here are a couple pics... car is also for sale if interested g37 infiniti 2010. Ill take a vid and more pics soon.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Xkgp2Q6

I am going to seperate the gc2 and software from the actual simulator equipment. high quality turf mat/cage/net/screen/projector. I will give priority to keeping it together but am open to splitting it up. 3000$ for everything Everything but the porjector was purchased from par2pro.

Josh

Thread Information