CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter golffanatic1 is on a distinguished road

Golf Club Trade-In

Just wanted to share with all golfers who visit this forum about my most recent experience trading in my old golf clubs. Went through the process with Golf Avenue. Nowadays, most online retailers take trade-ins but Golf Avenue was the company that offered me what I believed was the most competitive value for my old clubs. Took advantage of an additional 30% bonus because I opted for a Golf Avenue credit instead of cash. Sent my clubs in on a Monday morning and received my credit on Wednesday afternoon. Great process, easy to do for an old punk like myself. I recommend to all golfers who love buying new gear but who now have a garage full of unused clubs!

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    I've never had a bad experience with Golf Avenue, and I believe they (used to) handle all of Golftown's trade-in resales. The GT used club site is basically a minor re-skinning of the GA website, so that's probably still the case.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    GolfAvenue has a top notch customer service. Buy and sell with confidence.

7 Wood strong49 is on a distinguished road strong49's Avatar
    Just sold 3 clubs to Golf Avenue and they gave me 100$ plus a 20$ bonus because i opted for a credit in store. So 120$ credit and I bought a brand new bag for 192$ tx in so it cost me 72$ for a brand new cart bag. Great service and saved me the hassle to try to sell it myslef. And i would not have gotten more, maybe less

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by strong49 View Post
    Just sold 3 clubs to Golf Avenue and they gave me 100$ plus a 20$ bonus because i opted for a credit in store.... And i would not have gotten more, maybe less
    Mind telling us what clubs you traded in? Asking.....for a friend

7 Wood strong49 is on a distinguished road strong49's Avatar
    Cleveland 5 wood FL ultralight 10 years old . 4 hybride M2 and a Rocketballz 3 wood . All clubs in good shape.

Thread Information