I have only played two games this year Busy with doctors and house repairs. I am not complaining either. The weather has not really cooperated and the conditions are questionable. What I can't understand---especially in this economic turmoil why courses still want to charge full pop when conditions do not warrant it Renfrew is in good shape--it's an hours drive but they have priced it in such a way that they are busy---therefore they can pay their bills. Other courses want to charge full price--have less golfers and complain they are having a tough time. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Equinelle --a great course--having a tough go. They did have the smarts to offer a great deal with Underpar Golf. A round for 55.00 anytime with cart---there is no way you can beat that marketing---and I bet they raised a pile of cash. The course conditions for the most part are "mother nature related" They will come around. In the meantime I wish more owners would follow these leads and I think everyone would be happy