CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Cobra King F8 driver, choice of shaft and flexes BONUS FREE CLUBS 4H or 5 wood

Bought this and need to sell it to get some other clubs I need, my loss your gain. Comes with a choice of Aldila DVS in regular flex or Fujikura Blur in S flex. If you want a bomber of a shaft pay an extra $25 and you can have the UST Proforce V2 LD-1. Comes with Cobra headcover (F6+) and the Cobra wrench. Also comes with Cobra Connect grip to measure your drives and more and the adjustable hosel for loft settings. Pay almost $400 + Txs at Golf Avenue or save $110 and buy this one and get 2 free clubs

COBRA CONNECT™, Powered By Arccos™, allows golfers to track their driving distance and accuracy using detailed stats and analysis to improve their game. The new Driver Tuning feature on the Arccos Driver app leverages advanced data to recommend optimal loft and weight settings.

The KING F8 Driver introduces COBRA's first CNC milled driver face paired with 360° Aero™ Technology, bringing you COBRA’s smartest, fastest, most precise driver ever. Oversized shape for maximum forgiveness.

What It Is

Featuring COBRA's thinnest and hottest face, the KING® F8 driver delivers the perfect blend of speed and forgiveness with precision face milling, aero and adjustable weight technology.

Who It's For

5 to 25 handicap golfers with moderate to higher swing speeds. Its oversized shape makes it ideal for those seeking a more forgiving profile and improved distance on mis-hits.

Why we made it

Engineered to deliver more forgiveness to fit a wide variety of playing abilities. The KING® F8 is COBRA's most technologically advanced driver featuring the industry's first ever forged CNC milled Titanium face with E9 Technology™.

Pay the asking price and receive the Cobra 5 wood free , this 5 wood is an awesome club shafted with a Graphite design Tour AD shaft, $50 value OR

the Adams Idea Super LS 4 hybrid, $50 value

5 wood, LOFT 18.0° Length 42.50” Swing Weight D3, R flex.
    4 Hybrid, loft 22°, Length, 40.5", Kuro Kage Black shaft, D2, R flex

$269
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Putter Skeeps is on a distinguished road
    still available?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Yep, send me a PM if you would like to see it, try it
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

9 Iron Reiner88 is on a distinguished road
    Loft range?

Hi, thanks for the question, I did not include it in my ad so just edited it. I am not sure what you mean by range but the loft of the head is 10.5 and the adapter has settings for 9° / 9.5° / 9.5° Draw / 10.5° / 10.5° Draw /11.5° / 11.5° Draw / 12°
    Also a weight on the sole that can be changed to heel or toe.

All the tech info is here
    https://www.cobragolf.com/king-f8-driver
    Last edited by leftylucas; 06-25-2019 at 07:21 AM.
    Lefty Lucas

9 Iron Reiner88 is on a distinguished road
    Could you indicate price for driver only with regular shaft and to install a grip I will provide.

$250
    Lefty Lucas

sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information