CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

PING Traverse Bag

This bag is new, only shop wear on the bottom. Only selling because my wife bought me a Green Bay Packer bag so it is my gamer.

Features and Benefits
    Dividers: It comes with air mesh cushioned dividers that will make it easy for you to organize and retrieve your clubs.
    High Impact Top: The bag has a 14-way high impact top. The top is also polypropylene for maximum durability and also to ensure the safety of the club heads.
    Pockets: This cart bag has a total of 10 pockets with seven of them zippered and three slips. And so this bag will not only provide you with enough storage space but also makes it possible to carry different types of items.
    Weight: It has an approximate weight of five and a half pounds making it a very lightweight bag. Even when it is full with all your gear, it will still be manageable and easy to handle.
    Handle: It has integrated lift and trunk handles that will make it easy to place and remove it from the trolley The handles also have a durable material to ensure that it can take the weight of the bag without breaking off.
    Molded Bottom: The molded and recessed bottom of the cart will help it fit securely on any trolley whether it is motorized or manual.
    Strap: Its trolley strap has an exclusive design that holds the bag in place and also makes it possible to access all the pockets easily.

$160
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

2 Iron boomer56 is on a distinguished road boomer56's Avatar
    Hey Luc, I am interested, will you take 150.00?
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    This bag is new, only shop wear on the bottom. Only selling because my wife bought me a Green Bay Packer bag so it is my gamer.

Features and Benefits
    Dividers: It comes with air mesh cushioned dividers that will make it easy for you to organize and retrieve your clubs.
    High Impact Top: The bag has a 14-way high impact top. The top is also polypropylene for maximum durability and also to ensure the safety of the club heads.
    Pockets: This cart bag has a total of 10 pockets with seven of them zippered and three slips. And so this bag will not only provide you with enough storage space but also makes it possible to carry different types of items.
    Weight: It has an approximate weight of five and a half pounds making it a very lightweight bag. Even when it is full with all your gear, it will still be manageable and easy to handle.
    Handle: It has integrated lift and trunk handles that will make it easy to place and remove it from the trolley The handles also have a durable material to ensure that it can take the weight of the bag without breaking off.
    Molded Bottom: The molded and recessed bottom of the cart will help it fit securely on any trolley whether it is motorized or manual.
    Strap: Its trolley strap has an exclusive design that holds the bag in place and also makes it possible to access all the pockets easily.

$160
    "Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men...
    the other 999 follow women." - Groucho Marx

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Tentatively sold pending pick up
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information