CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Golf town demo sale

I have been going here for years, difficult to find deals but not this year. amazing prices on all clubs, I mean really great deals. Nice to see this once again. Not sure if anyone else agrees but my opinion is that many a great deal was available
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    I checked out the Trainyards at about 10AM and if you were looking for a set of irons with PX 6.5 shafts there were several great deals to be had.
    Not fat anymore. Need to get better at golf now!

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    Great deals on clubs. Picked something up for my son as a Christmas gift. Couldn't pass it up.

Ace KOKO72 is on a distinguished road KOKO72's Avatar
    Have to agree on the great deals.....I picked up a set of Callaway Rogue Pro 8 piece set for $700.00 with the wrappers still on the heads. Same set on the wall was just under $1200.00 for 7 piece set. Can't wait to hit em.

Driver Muddler is on a distinguished road
    There was a brand-new set of Mizuno 919 Forged with graphite shafts for $700. Those have been out a month and retail for $1400 ($1500 for graphite?).

I don’t know why they call it the “demo” sale. These aren’t demo clubs. Golf Town doesn’t have demo clubs, generally. These are obviously custom orders that have been returned.

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    Well, they'll let you hit the clubs right off the shelves with a bit of tape to protect the face, so these are literally store models they're probably selling. Unlike TVs which are on all day at torch-light settings, there isn't much bad that will happen to a taped-up 7 iron indoors, so they're practically new.

Driver Muddler is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SnazzyD View Post
    Well, they'll let you hit the clubs right off the shelves with a bit of tape to protect the face, so these are literally store models they're probably selling. Unlike TVs which are on all day at torch-light settings, there isn't much bad that will happen to a taped-up 7 iron indoors, so they're practically new.
    Right, and those aren’t demo models I. The sense I’m thinking of them. When you go to a PGA Tour Superstore in the states. They have a ping hitting bay, a Titleist hitting bay, a Taylormade, etc. there will be like 20 or 30 ping drivers at the hitting bay with every combination of shaft and flex. You just pull one out and start hitting it. No tape. At the end of the year they sell off the demo clubs for like $150.

Golftoen doesn’t have “demo” models, so they don’t sell off demos during the demo sale. They are selling off returned custom orders for the most part and a huge amount of Taylormade overstock. Taylormade won’t let their old gear linger on the shelves when the new stuff comes out so insist it gets sold off.

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    I'm gonna try really hard to forget what you just wrote....must resist the temptation!!

"Hey honey....need anything in Kanata?"

Nationwide Player Mr. Chi is on a distinguished road Mr. Chi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnazzyD View Post
    I'm gonna try really hard to forget what you just wrote....must resist the temptation!!

Locutus_complexion_drain.jpg
    "Be happy, but never satisfied." – Bruce Lee

Thread Information