CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Taylormade Rsi 2 irons, 5-PW KBS Tour 105 shafts + M2 4 Hybrid

This is an awesome set of irons. I will throw some in some headcovers for the irons and if you pay the asking price you will also get an M2 4 hybrid. I just had hand surgery so my season is done and I will get new irons next year. The irons are in excellent shape. They are shafted with KBS Tour 105 shafts listed as stiff but soft stepped and play between R flex and stiff. I have a swing speed of 85mph with the driver and can hit these shafts no problem. The 5,6,7 irons, have the face slots and steel faces forgiveness and the 8,9,PW have forged faces for feel and control.The grips are basically new Golf Pride CP2 wrap.
    They are very forgiving and long, one of Taylormade's best, suits players 10-18 handicap

The TaylorMade RSi 2 irons blend the company's best technology with great looks. By using a progressive multi-material set design these irons give you forgiveness and distance in the long irons, while focusing on feel and playability in the scoring irons. The 3-5 irons in the RSi 2 set have tungsten weights in the heel and toe to promote a higher launch and more forgiveness. The mid-irons have a strong steel face to promote faster ball speeds to boost distance. The short irons have a forged face while the wedges are fully forged from 1025 carbon steel to give you improved feel for better touch around the greens. These irons also feature TaylorMade's Speed Pocket and Face Slots that allow the face to flex uniformly when the ball is struck away from the center of the face. Whether you miss low, towards the heel, or towards the toe, ball speed will be retained. This means you don't lose distance on mis-hits, allowing you to hit more greens and, ultimately, shoot lower scores. The RSi 2 irons come stock with KBS Tour 105 shafts for high quality performance in a lighter shaft for consistent speed and accuracy. Face SlotsSlots in the face of the 3-8 irons provide uniform face flexion to preserve ball speed on off-center hits to reduce distance losses on mis-hits. Speed Pocket with ThruslotThe slot in the sole of the 3-7 irons allows the bottom of the face to flex when the ball is struck low on the face to further preserve ball speeds. Inverted Cone TechnologyUsing driver technology, TaylorMade combined a thin face and deep undercut cavity to give the RSi irons a higher COR for faster ball speeds.

$380 is a steal hurry before they go to Ebay
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 09-05-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I am also throwing head some head covers for these irons.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Tentatively sold pending pick up
    Lefty Lucas

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information