Hey guys I usually just use this site to check out golf gear and to sell gear but today I had an unreal experience that needs to be shared. So I am a fairly good golfer but short game has kept me from shooting par or going under. So after using 8 putters over the last two years I finally decided to get one custom built or at least get fit. Went to Don at Artisan... And I cannot tell you how happy I am. Never heard of kzg or miura but put faith in to being fit for a putter and not fixating on brand names (Scotty's, Ping etc) my kombi s is for sale go check it out LOL

Anyways the technology... Craftmanship... And quality of the putter that Don made for me was unreal. I am so excited to try this thing out Tomorow. Anyways as I'm sure you all know, Don is top notch. Couldn't be more happy and blown away at what this putter fitting and custom putter will do for my game. Shout out to Don and if you are considering a putter fitting which most guys don't... Consider it! This was the best golf experience I have had in my young life. Thanks again Don.

Trevor