100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Brand New in plastic direct from PING CANADA G driver

This is a brand new PING G driver which was replaced by PING Canada under warranty. It is still in plastic wrap and comes with the head cover and wrench.

It is a 10.5 degree shafted with the excellent ALTA 55 shaft in regular flex. I will also provide the paperwork for you. sold!!!!!

Take a look at the review
    http://www.golfalot.com/equipment-re...view-3437.aspx

PING specs:
    https://ping.com/clubs/drivers/g

I bought the new PING G400 so this one is all yours at a great price. This sells on Golf Avenue for $285 in very good condition so buy this one instead in new condition and Save a minimum $75 plus shipping.

Product Details
    Ping G
    Year of Introduction 2016
    Player Type Men
    Model Description
    Inspired by an approach called biomimicry, PING engineers analyzed the dragonfly’s intricate wing pattern to design ultra-thin crown sections for extreme CG and maximized MOI. Dragonfly Technology, Vortec Technology, turbulators and a strong T9S face increase speed, distance and forgiveness.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 08-02-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

9 Iron Reiner88 is on a distinguished road
    What is best price? $249 new on Golf Galaxy. I have a Ping K15 driver regular flex in very good condition if interested in possible trade.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Ok, well I have no interest in trading for a 7 year old PING that is not worth much and as for your quote of $249 at Golf Galaxy, that is US$$ so add 30% so $325 CAN plus pay tax at the border so add another 13% so $367CAN, geez still looking like a great deal. Send me a PM offer if you are interested.

No offense but to compare apples to apples Golf Avenue is selling a like new condition for $299 + Txs so $338CAN, with no headcover. My club is not like new it is new and cheaper, mine COMES WITH the headcover and tool.
    Last edited by leftylucas; 08-02-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold!!!
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information