CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Arccos Golf Performance Tracking System, complete set

You get 14 sensors including the putter, know the real distances your clubs will deliver with this great system. It has helped my game tremendously. The information is gathered as you play and really identifies where you need to improve.

The Arccos Gold Performance Tracking System is a great golf accessory that can take your game to a whole new level. With fourteen virtually weightless sensors attached to the end of each of your clubs, pair with your smartphone and you are good to go.

Each shot is recorded live and instantly saved to the cloud. The information is brought to life by bird’s-eye visuals overlaid on GPS hole imagery. The stats are available instantly on your iPhone or after your round on a computer.

Information tracked includes: GPS Distances to Front, Center and Back of Green, Club Distances and Averages, Fairways Hit or Missed, Greens in Regulations, Putting Statistics and more. Armed with detailed data, you can then uncover your strengths and trends and make better decisions on the course.

$150
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sold
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information