CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Thumbs up King F8 10.5 * Driver. LH, Cobra Connect, Mint, 2 free clubs

Bought this and need to sell it to get some other clubs I need, my loss your gain. Comes with the Matrix VLCT-SP 85 in regular flex and Cobra headcover (F6+) but the Cobra wrench. Also comes with Cobra Connect grip to measure your drives and more and the adjustable hosel for loft settings. Pay almost $400 + Txs at Golf Avenue or save $110 and buy this one and get 2 free clubs

COBRA CONNECT™, Powered By Arccos™, allows golfers to track their driving distance and accuracy using detailed stats and analysis to improve their game. The new Driver Tuning feature on the Arccos Driver app leverages advanced data to recommend optimal loft and weight settings.

The KING F8 Driver introduces COBRA's first CNC milled driver face paired with 360° Aero™ Technology, bringing you COBRA’s smartest, fastest, most precise driver ever. Oversized shape for maximum forgiveness.

What It Is

Featuring COBRA's thinnest and hottest face, the KING® F8 driver delivers the perfect blend of speed and forgiveness with precision face milling, aero and adjustable weight technology.

Who It's For

5 to 25 handicap golfers with moderate to higher swing speeds. Its oversized shape makes it ideal for those seeking a more forgiving profile and improved distance on mis-hits.

Why we made it

Engineered to deliver more forgiveness to fit a wide variety of playing abilities. The KING® F8 is COBRA's most technologically advanced driver featuring the industry's first ever forged CNC milled Titanium face with E9 Technology™.

Pay the asking price and receive the Cobra 5 wood free , this 5 wood is an awesome club shafted with a Graphite design Tour AD shaft, $50 value plus

the Adams Idea Super LS 4 hybrid, $50 value

5 wood, LOFT 18.0° Length 42.50” Swing Weight D3, R flex.
    4 Hybrid, loft 22°, Length, 40.5", Kuro Kage Black shaft, D2, R flex

$350
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 09-26-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Luc, what is your asking price?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Added, thanks
    Last edited by leftylucas; 06-08-2018 at 10:09 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Added more shaft choices and bonus adapters
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Just got my new driver so you get a one time bump, $350, jump on this, you get the Cobra Connect as well and a choice of shafts so get on this boys!!!!!!
    Last edited by leftylucas; 09-21-2018 at 02:27 PM.
    Lefty Lucas

BUMP, added free Cobra 5 wood, awesome club
    Lefty Lucas

Got to sell this, one time price drop $350 and I will throw in the Cobra trail 5 wood or adapters
    Lefty Lucas

Got to sell this, one time price drop $350 and I will throw in the Cobra t-rail 5 wood and the Super LS Hybrid, WHAAAATTTT!

That's right, my season was cut short so I am selling assets to buy new in the spring
    Lefty Lucas

3 Wood thematt is on a distinguished road thematt's Avatar
    Sorry if I missed it, but what is the flex on the driver shaft?
    While I'd like to play better, I have zero interest in practicing.

Hi, it's an R FLEX, AD UPDATED!!
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information