Hey all - I picked up some Scratch wedges off GolfWRX earlier this year to try out, and they didn't work for me. Just looking to get back some of what I spent to get them here.

These are the 1018 Forged Steel F.I.T model....back when Scratch made wedges these were a premium wedge.

At the moment the heads have been pulled from the shafts, but I have some Dynamic Gold S200 shafts lying around that I can include too.

They are 50*, 54*, and 58*, all in "DD" grind which stands for "digger driver" meaning they have slightly higher bounce with some heel relief. They were described to me as "like a Titleist Vokey M grind with more bounce".

I used them for a couple rounds and a few practice sessions (no bunker shots) and have decided that I prefer my current wedges so will stick with them for now. They have a very compact headshape with square leading edge.

Price is $175 OBO for the wedge heads, and $50 extra to have the shafts included too. Would consider Trades (with cash added as appropriate) for putters.

Pics are here - I find it easier to use Imgur rather than the image hosting service. https://imgur.com/a/EXOpihj