CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter lazzonya is on a distinguished road

JagmanJoe / P3ProSwing

I just installed a jagmanjoe top on my P3Pro and i'm having some issues with heights / sensor readings.

basically, with "turf top" and "assume turf contact" selected, I need to set my grass height to 0" to get middle face strikes with my irons off the turf. i would think that the grass height setting would have to grow being that the jagmanjoe top is so much thicker than the original. i have not gotten teed drivers to work yet. any input from users of this top?

next..... my attack angle sensors are not working with this top. i get all 0 degree readings no matter what settings / heights i use. P3Pro support has been very responsive, but... telling me that they are very familiar with that top and that it is so tall it blocks the attack angle sensors. i'm told that those particular sensors do not shoot vertically like the others, but are actually on a slight skew or angle (thus being blocked by the taller top). i know they are trying to sell me their turf top + installation charges, but the logic does make sense if those 2 sensors are indeed angled.

anyone have a jagmanjoe top on their P3Pro and have everything working properly? settings would be greatly appreciated for grass height, tee height, sweet spot penalties, etc.

i used to have the crappy "stock" turf top, but i burned through that rather quickly. i really like the quality of the jagmanjoe and the ease of replacement, but i need it to work. LOL
    Last edited by lazzonya; 05-10-2018 at 12:10 PM.

just an update....

i got my attack angle sensors working correctly, and this top works fine with the P3ProSwing.

Great construction and easy to replace.

Pitching Wedge Be-Com is on a distinguished road
    Lazzonya can you tell me where you bought it from saw one on ebay but it didn't look like the correct one, Thanks

https://www.arsenegolf.com/

real nice quality and fit!

also...

ebay item 192397143561

Pitching Wedge Be-Com is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the quick reply what settings did you have to change to get the top working with the sensors

i haven't used mine much since putting the new top on because I was having all kinds of problems with my launch angle camera and PC (totally separate / hardware issues). in fact, I haven't even gotten to test the setup for teed shots yet. been actually playing a lot instead.

from what i recall, mine seems to work best with "grass / turf top" activated, "assume sensor impact with irons" and the grass height set at 0". i never understood how it could work with grass height that low when the JagmanJoe top is so much higher (further from the sensors) than the P3Pro (glued on turf) version i used to have. as i raised the grass height from 0, though, the ball would move up the clubface.

I'll report back if I get a chance to mess with it this week.

one other note... the Jagman top 'shed' some when new. not a complaint or problem, just an observation. i learned the hard way to make sure all the trigger and attack angle sensors are free of debris or things go haywire real quick.

Thread Information