CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Taylormade Speedblade irons, 5-PW, steel shafts or a complete set

As described, R flex stock steel Taylormade shafts, set is comprised of 5-PW, excellent clubs for the mid to higher handicapper. I am going to stick with my Rsi 2 irons.

$325

Add the SLDR driver and 3 wood (Fuji R flex), M1 4 Rescue (Mitsubishi R flex) and get the all of these and the irons for $475 and I will throw in a 48° Cleveland RTX wedge and a carry bag

The new SpeedBlade iron from TaylorMade is here and TaylorMade have made sure that it will turn heads.
    TaylorMade have been clever and combined a two-tone, satin nickel chrome plating with dark smoke satin plating.

So the finish stands out from the rest but where this irons really impresses is in the technology that is used to make the SpeedBlade easier to use than the older RocketBladez Irons.

The Speed Pocket remains but the design has changed, the redesigned Speed Pocket in the long to mid irons allows a large area of the face to flex and rebound at impact resulting in faster ball speeds, higher launch and better feel.

Research has told TaylorMade that 72% of shots from 5-25 handicap golfers are hit below the centre of the club face, these shots will result in a lower launching shot with inconsistent distance control. The Speed Pocket will help those shots go further and launch higher.

The all new SpeedBlade iron has be fitted with the new SpeedBlade 85 shaft from True Temper which will help generate a faster ball speed due to the reduced weight of the shaft (85 grams) and launch the ball higher for more carry. But as usual from TaylorMade they offer a custom range of shafts that can be fitted to the SpeedBlade iron, everything from Dynamic Gold to KBS C-Taper.

Features and Benefits

New Elongated Speed Pocket Design
    Increases ball speeds across the whole width of the face

Lowest Centre of Gravity of all TaylorMade Irons
    Easier to launch the ball higher on a stronger flight

Individually Engineered Heads
    Optimized distance, trajectory, control, spin, feel and sound

Advanced Head Structure, Speed Pocket Polymer and Multi-Material
    Absorbs unwanted vibrations to create a fantastic sound with unrivaled feel

Balanced Distance Gaps between each Iron
    Each iron is valuable and should do its own job, the correct loft on each iron allows that to happen

Bending Notch
    Allows the head to be bent easier for fitting purposes
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 04-24-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    sold!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information