CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter golfhead2169 is on a distinguished road

Champion Nest Investment Group

Anyone know if they are done..they had 4 courses but lost 2 i know for sure..both numbers on the last 2 courses are not in service.

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    The last thing I want are courses closing, but I am not sure they are hitting a large demographic with their attempt to offer low green fee rates. I golf with my kids, and it is actually more expensive for me to go there, then other courses which are of higher quality. Even if you are golfing on your own, for just $5-10 more, you can play higher quality courses.

Putter Golfers is on a distinguished road
    Riverbend was their best course by far. I hear it’s been taken over by another company, same with Rideau Glen. Not sure about the other 2 but I heard Champion Nest and Copperdale are closing. Bad weather last season probably cost them.

Quote Originally Posted by em69 View Post
    The last thing I want are courses closing, but I am not sure they are hitting a large demographic with their attempt to offer low green fee rates. I golf with my kids, and it is actually more expensive for me to go there, then other courses which are of higher quality. Even if you are golfing on your own, for just $5-10 more, you can play higher quality courses.
    really..i took my daughter..cost me 28 bux for 2..with cart..Metcalfe wanted 42 bux just for 1 green fee. 42+42+36+tax ..140bux

Quote Originally Posted by Golfers View Post
    Riverbend was their best course by far. I hear it’s been taken over by another company, same with Rideau Glen. Not sure about the other 2 but I heard Champion Nest and Copperdale are closing. Bad weather last season probably cost them.
    Champion nest just had a 2 year management contract..never owned 2 of them..false advertising really

I'm a regular em69 is on a distinguished road em69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by golfhead2169 View Post
    really..i took my daughter..cost me 28 bux for 2..with cart..Metcalfe wanted 42 bux just for 1 green fee. 42+42+36+tax ..140bux
    If your daughter is under 10, then sure. My kids are 13, so according their pricing structure, they would be full price. For 2 people, that $50 + tax. I would prefer to spend $50 at a nicer course.

Quote Originally Posted by em69 View Post
    If your daughter is under 10, then sure. My kids are 13, so according their pricing structure, they would be full price. For 2 people, that $50 + tax. I would prefer to spend $50 at a nicer course.
    sorry i forgot i am member of GolfNow..hence i wish they didnt go under..refuse to pay 57 dollars at Casselview for 1 green fee on a Sat afternoon

yup just found out their done

Thread Information