CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter yoe is on a distinguished road

Men's League Info

I'm looking to join a men's league this year, any suggestions? Is it worth joining a league? I don't really have time to make use of a full membership, but I can commit to 1 night a week.

TIA

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    lots of good options in town depending where you live. I play at the Meadows on Thurs afternoon, the price is right and we have lots of fun.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road
    Greensmere also has a pretty active all-public men's nights Thursday night if you're West end

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road
    Also have a few friends that do Marshes men's nights on Wednesday. I believe it's a full season points system they have there but not entirely sure.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    As JeffC has said, Meadows seems like a good place. I hear good things from members there.

Caddy Thunder is on a distinguished road
    Hey. Casselview is going to have a mens night league as well on Thursday nights. If you want any details, just give me a call at the course. Goodluck. Allen
    THUNDER

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Yeah ,the Meadows is alot of fun , courses have been in great shape the last few years
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Putter yoe is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the options. I'll definitely look into some (Marshes is too expensive for me). I'm kind of limited to the times I can participate too, I noticed Loch March starts at 5:30. Has anyone participated in their league?

5 Wood Pine View is on a distinguished road Pine View's Avatar
    If you are in the East end Pine View has a great, team based, Men's Night on Wednesdays.
    This is not the Pine View you remember from years gone by. Come back and see what we have done and what we have in store for the future - www.pineview.com

Lob Wedge Teeroy is on a distinguished road
    Hey, I've been in the Loch March league for about 4 years now. Great league, wide range of players and well run. You do have to pay one price, so if think you're not going to make alot, you might not get full value. It starts at 5:30 (changes late in the season to 5 because of the setting sun). I often go early to get a front 9 in, and it costs you about $25 for the extra 9. Pretty darn good for Loch March. They also have a range and cart plan if you want to go that route. They will often give mens night members deals on the weekend as well.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Troy

Lob Wedge Teeroy is on a distinguished road
    Sorry just to add...I got a notification from Loch March today that Men's night is full, and there's now a waiting list :-(

9 Iron Victor is on a distinguished road

Emerald Links. ?

Me and a few friends signed up at Emerald links Wednesday late afternoon. Maybe not as big as few other men's night leagues but it very flexible. Staring times begin at 4pm. $80 to register that includes a year end tournament and buffet. And then it's pay as you go. $27 per week add $10 for food if you want. They have a range and few putting greens for practices time. With 27 holes (south course my favourite) mixes it up and I've always found the course to be well maintained.

Tee it up and enjoy!
    Last edited by Victor; 05-16-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Forum Jedi golfisforfun is on a distinguished road
    What night is the Emerald Links mens night?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Me and a few friends signed up at Emerald links. Maybe not as big as few other men's night leagues but it very flexible. Staring times begin at 4pm. $80 to register that includes a year end tournament and buffet. And then it's pay as you go. $27 per week add $10 for food if you want. They have a range and few putting greens for practices time. With 27 holes (south course my favourite) mixes it up and I've always found the course to be well maintained.

Tee it up and enjoy!

9 Iron Victor is on a distinguished road
    Sorry I forgot to mention. Wednesday's starting at 4pm

Thread Information