CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar

WCGC Canadian Tour

Some of you may want to test your skills worldwide:
    https://wcgc.golf/

First time ever in Canada.More on the Kevin Haime golf show this Saturday morning to really launch the Tour, as well as a national interview the following week with Bob Weeks on his TSN show Golf Talk Canada.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Can't see it working very well in this market.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Crazy, $1500 to enter, that is pretty expensive
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Putter WCGC_Canada is on a distinguished road
    Hi fellow golfers, this is Marc, president of the WCGC here in Canada and the US, where we are launching the Tour for the first time here in May 2018. The WCGC is the world's oldest and biggest corporate golf tour, and has been in Europe and Asia for over 25 years.

The early-bird entry fee is $749 per player, and you enter as a team of two... but this is the once-in-a-lifetime experience we guarantee to deliver for you:

The ultimate competitive golf day… with a ton of business and networking value… and chances at over $1,000,000 in prizes!

Benefit (Value)
    • 100% of players take home an awesome gift bag full of unique ‘keeper swag’ ($500+)
    • 100% of players get 18 holes of pro-style tournament golf at an exclusive local private course ($150+)
    • 100% of players enjoy three premium meals during the day, including two free drinks ($100)
    • 100% of players participate in the “Big-Break style” Charity Ball cash games ($5,000+)
    • 100% of players gain valuable contacts through our proprietary Network Accelerators ($10,000+)
    • 100% of players get a combo-putt attempt at a six-day St. Andrew’s dream golf trip ($20,000)
    • 100% of players get a Par3 hole-in-one attempt to win the ultimate Master’s fan package ($25,000)

• 17% of players will win a special ‘founder-approved’ prize as part of the Appleby Cup ($100+)
    • 14% of players get a hole-in-one attempt in the Million-Dollar Shootout ($1,000,000)
    • 13% of players advance for free to the two-round National Final ($3,000)
    • 4% of players will putt once from fifty feet for $5,000 in cold, hard cash ($5,000)
    • 2% of players have the chance to be the last place team, and win our ‘special’ prize ($250)
    • 2% of players have the chance to win a Wildcard spot to the National Final ($3,000)

• 2 players win an all-expenses paid 5-day trip to Portugal to compete in the World Final ($25,000)
    • 2 players receive a personalized custom WCGC golf bag as Canadian Champions ($2,000)

If anyone has questions, feel free to reach out to me through our website at https://wcgc.golf .

cheers

Ace Travis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by WCGC_Canada View Post
    Hi fellow golfers, this is Marc, president of the WCGC here in Canada and the US, where we are launching the Tour for the first time here in May 2018. The WCGC is the world's oldest and biggest corporate golf tour, and has been in Europe and Asia for over 25 years.

The early-bird entry fee is $749 per player, and you enter as a team of two... but this is the once-in-a-lifetime experience we guarantee to deliver for you:

The ultimate competitive golf day… with a ton of business and networking value… and chances at over $1,000,000 in prizes!

Benefit (Value)
    • 100% of players take home an awesome gift bag full of unique ‘keeper swag’ ($500+)
    • 100% of players get 18 holes of pro-style tournament golf at an exclusive local private course ($150+)
    • 100% of players enjoy three premium meals during the day, including two free drinks ($100)
    • 100% of players participate in the “Big-Break style” Charity Ball cash games ($5,000+)
    • 100% of players gain valuable contacts through our proprietary Network Accelerators ($10,000+)
    • 100% of players get a combo-putt attempt at a six-day St. Andrew’s dream golf trip ($20,000)
    • 100% of players get a Par3 hole-in-one attempt to win the ultimate Master’s fan package ($25,000)

• 17% of players will win a special ‘founder-approved’ prize as part of the Appleby Cup ($100+)
    • 14% of players get a hole-in-one attempt in the Million-Dollar Shootout ($1,000,000)
    • 13% of players advance for free to the two-round National Final ($3,000)
    • 4% of players will putt once from fifty feet for $5,000 in cold, hard cash ($5,000)
    • 2% of players have the chance to be the last place team, and win our ‘special’ prize ($250)
    • 2% of players have the chance to win a Wildcard spot to the National Final ($3,000)

• 2 players win an all-expenses paid 5-day trip to Portugal to compete in the World Final ($25,000)
    • 2 players receive a personalized custom WCGC golf bag as Canadian Champions ($2,000)

If anyone has questions, feel free to reach out to me through our website at https://wcgc.golf .

cheers
    There’s lots of rich dudes that love golf and have $750 to drop on a (relatively) unique experience like this. I for one am not one of those rich dudes, and thus will not be playing; but I wish Marc luck in this venture.

I’m sure it will be fun.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Chief the way you stick those approach shots at Champlain, you should definitely enter!!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Chief the way you stick those approach shots at Champlain, you should definitely enter!!
    Sponsor me lefty
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Chieflongtee View Post
    Sponsor me lefty
    I would but my sponsorship money us all accounted for
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information