CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

New Lamkin Z5 half cord grips, srandard, red/white

I have 5 of these, they are new and I decided on some other grips instead.

Lamkin Z5 Half Cord Golf Grips
    Five Zones of High-Performance engineering - One perfect golf grip
    The Z5 golf grips from Lamkin features five distinctive grip zones scientifically engineered to promote proper hand placement and the ideal light-pressure grip with every swing. The grip’s multi-compound foundation is combined with a functional network of textures and patterns to deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency.
    More speed and distance
    Featuring a multi-pattern surface and a firmer, responsive compound, the new Z5 provides a secure connection designed to eliminate excess grip tension while promoting consistent hand placement for the ideal grip with every swing. With lighter grip pressure and the proper grip at address, the backswing is more fluid and the clubhead is properly positioned for increased speed, distance and shot control.
    More accuracy and confidence
    With a smoother micro texture and V-shaped dividing groove in the lower grip zones, Z5 delivers enhanced feel and a functional alignment reference that enables the hands to work in unity for greater shot consistency and control.
    All-Weather playability
    The upper zones of the new Z5 grip include a deeper horizontal pattern and cord weave for maximum grip traction and control in all climates and playing conditions.

.580 50g

I paid $56 for these

You pay $40
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Bump, $35
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information