Interested in getting opinions from HMT owners.

I have the GC2 with FR1 software. Its been very helpful for training indoors. I do not use it in the simulator / game mode.

I want club head data such as AoA, real smash factor, path, face, where I hit on the face, dynamic loft. Speaking with foresight I can get the new Quad for about 14k or add the HMT for 6k while keeping the FR1 software. The 14k price point is just too much even with trade ins. So adding the HMT while keeping the FR1 software is probably the most cost effective solution I can get both ball data and club head data for indoor use.

If you use the HMT for training on the range can you tell me your thoughts. Some questions...

1. What club head data do you use the most?
2. Do you find the accuracy for the club head data to be accurate?
3. Is it a pain to use the markers that stick to the clubs - on then off and repeat?
4. Are there separate screens you need to access on the range or in fitting mode to get both ball data and club head data or is it combined to a single screen? Current ball data displays after your shot for a few seconds so you can see the ball data then disappears automatically for the next shot.

Thanks.