CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Ernest Sports ES12 Portable Launch Monitor

I literally used this 3X, very accurate, but I don't use it enough so a teacher or dedicated (obsessed) golfer can get more use out of it . I found this unit to be very accurate and surprised me as to what my club distances actually were compared to what I believed hitting to flags on the range. Uses bluetooth to connect to your tablet or smartphone.

The ES12 is an extremely accurate portable launch monitor that offers ball speed and distance data with minimum set-up. Paired with the Ernest Sports fee app the ES 12 player provides the ability to track and analyse your practice sessions. Using Doppler radar the unit displays the ball speed and distance of each shot instantly on an LCD screen. Designed with convenience in mind, the ES12 Player easily fits in your golf bag and is encased in a durable rubber boot. From junior golfers to scratch golfers, this system brings new life to your practice sessions by providing the data needed to analyze, track and improve your game. Make your practice purposeful with the ES12 Player from Ernest Sports.

After being introduced to the golf community in 2012, the ES12 Player was awarded the Best New Product of the Year at the 2012 PGA Show in Orlando, FL.

$200
    Attached Images
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Bump., huge price drop now $135
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold!
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information