+ Reply to Thread
    3 Wood MarcArt is on a distinguished road MarcArt's Avatar

Seasonal Thanks to Ottawa Golf.

Perhaps this has been mentioned in part already, but it deserves to be said again...
    And as we approach the end of the year, I wanted take the opportunity to thank Ottawa Golf for its presence in the golf community. I rely on this Forum and the people on it for allowing me access to golf insight, opinions and gear, oh the gear!
    We all realize how close we came to a cathartic experience earlier in the year with the threat of our communal lose of all that is Ottawa Golf. But had the worst happened, and had the loss of the history of Ottawa Golf's memory vanished, I know all... Marcos, Jeff, Andrew, Muddler and all (maybe even Cheesemaster [how could I.. Lol]), would have started to rebuild this great overture that is the community on Ottawa Golf.
    Thank you all, thank also to fine group of moderators, and especially to Dan, many many thanks.
    Marc.

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    What a nice thing to wake up to. Totally made my day

It has been my pleasure to run this site through the years. It is really nice to be appreciated.

Merry x-mas to all of you!
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

1 Iron Bouboude is on a distinguished road
    I would also like to thank all the people that help this site keep going. I do not post often but I check the site a few times a week all year long.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcArt View Post
    Perhaps this has been mentioned in part already, but it deserves to be said again...
    And as we approach the end of the year, I wanted take the opportunity to thank Ottawa Golf for its presence in the golf community. I rely on this Forum and the people on it for allowing me access to golf insight, opinions and gear, oh the gear!
    We all realize how close we came to a cathartic experience earlier in the year with the threat of our communal lose of all that is Ottawa Golf. But had the worst happened, and had the loss of the history of Ottawa Golf's memory vanished, I know all... Marcos, Jeff, Andrew, Muddler and all (maybe even Cheesemaster [how could I.. Lol]), would have started to rebuild this great overture that is the community on Ottawa Golf.
    Thank you all, thank also to fine group of moderators, and especially to Dan, many many thanks.
    Marc.
    Well said and i agree with you Marcart.

Golf Pig of the Year 07,08 rpangman is on a distinguished road rpangman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    Well said and i agree with you Marcart.
    Yes, nicely said. I also don't post too often but do check the forum daily. Good work Dan.

Gap Wedge rando777 is on a distinguished road
    Merry Christmas and thanks

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road
    Many thanks as well. Although I don't contribute as much as I used to, I still enjoy reading posts and following discussions. Thanks Dan.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    As always Dan, thank you for this site and all the great members you brought together here!!!!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Caddy larry is on a distinguished road larry's Avatar
    Merry Christmas Dan and thanks.

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Thanks folks Ho Ho Ho
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Merry Christmas Dan, and all the other OG members....

Thread Information