CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout laser rangefinder

This is a very reliable and rugged unit. I want to get an upgraded model which is the only reason I am selling it. It is great working condition and only has a few minor scuffs on the bottom edge from use. Comes with the carrying case that clips on your golf bag. It is a camo graphic and is not bulky like other units. This unit has outlasted all my buddies units from other manufacturers and is consistently more accurate. Picture is generic but of the same unit.

Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout Mossy Oak Laser Rangefinder.
    Weighing in at a mere 6.8 oz., the Yardage Pro Scout laser range finder is the smallest, most compact of its kind. Advanced laser technology delivers superb range performance to targets up to 700 yardsaway. A short, 10-yard minimum distance makes this Bushnell range finder the ideal tool for bow hunters and golfers alike. Bushnell Yardagepro Scout Rangefinder features adjustable 6x magnification, accuracy to +/- 1 yard, scan, rain and and built-in reflector. Uses CR2 battries

$120
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 12-19-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Updated pictures
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    if it wasn't camouflaged I could see it better....

That's the whole point!!!!!
    Lefty Lucas

Bump, lower price
    Lefty Lucas

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information