CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    7 Iron nezzie is on a distinguished road

Looking for Club Fitter recommendations

I am happy with my game on my woods and driver. I am looking to upgrade my irons from the 2008 Big Bertha model, to something new. I have never been fit for clubs before, so I figured why not get fit now

Also a newbie question, is it normal practice that when getting fit, would you normally take your current clubs to get some kind of reading to ensure that the new ones being fit are impacting your game? Is this also an expectation of a "club fitting price"?

Anyone have any recommendations to Club Fitters in the Ottawa and surrounding area?

Thanks!

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    I think our own Downhillslider (Les) who is a forum member here may be able to help out. He is very knowledgeable and a real nice guy to boot. If he cant help you out, Artisan Golf would be good place to check out. Best of luck.

Golf Nut justdoit is on a distinguished road justdoit's Avatar
    I WILL SECOND Les...he fitted me a couple of weeks ago.And what a difference..bring your clubs with you..give him a call.

1 Iron john8888 is on a distinguished road
    Artisan Golf - Don Irving

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Another vote for Les McBride Maxxfit Golf), I have been going to Les for years and he just adjusted my RSi2 irons today. This is a must as one should never trust the OEM specs, lies and lofts were off. Les fitted me last year (again) and he made sure my sticks were spec'd for me. Great guy and the only downside to doing this is that you cannot blame your clubs anymore!!!!!!

Hit some balls this afternoon and man what a difference.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Ace Travis is on a distinguished road
    It’s not necessarily close to Ottawa, but based on the incredibly well-produced videos they put out on YouTube (I’ve watched them all) I have never seen anyone that possesses the combination of knowledge, tech, and most importantly, the club and shaft selection that Ian Fraser from Tour Experience Golf has. www.txg.ca

I’m not saying there aren’t knowledgeable people here in town, there are many- but if you take this game seriously, value the importance of PROPERLY fit clubs and shafts then do yourself a favour and check out their YouTube channel. You will not be disappointed.

Thread Information