CorporateGolfXtra 2023
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Garmin Approach G5, pre-loaded courses, free lifetime course updates

Selling for a friend, great condition, works very well, see features below, comes with original box etc. Upgrading to a bigger screen for his old eyes. $125

Give your game a boost of confidence with Approach G5, a rugged, water resistant, touchscreen golf device packed with thousands of golf course maps. Approach uses a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to measure individual shot distances and show the exact yardage to fairways, hazards and greens.

Eliminate the Guesswork
    Approach displays and updates your exact position on stunningly detailed course maps throughout North and Latin America. Approach’s highly sensitive GPS receiver pinpoints your position and removes guesswork from your game. As you move, it automatically updates your position, so you’ll always know your yardage. There are no subscriptions or setup fees, and it's compliant with USGA and R&A rules (permitted when Local Rule is in effect; see USGA Decision 14-3/0.5).

Trees Ahead
    Tired of trees blocking your view? We’ve included Tree Line Coverage for most courses (with more to come) to help you see where trees line your fairways, further allowing you to adjust your shot.

Track Your Stats
    Now available for download, the new Stat Tracking software package for the Approach G5 lets you analyze your game while staying simple and easy-to-use. Track your putts per round, greens hit in regulation, fairways hit and the average distance you hit every club.

Touch Your Target
    Need to measure distances for your next shot? Touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and Approach shows the precise distance to that exact spot — fairway, hazard, landing area, or the front, middle, and back of the green.

Get on the Green
    Approach helps you zero in on the pin with Green View. Just tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the green — then you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.

Keep Score Digitally
    Approach doubles as a digital scorecard for your foursome. After the game, you can save and review the scores on your computer at home.

Add More Courses
    We add more courses periodically to our map data, as well as updating and improving our course maps for Approach G5. Download the latest available courses for free.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 08-29-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    BUMP, in correct model and updated pictures
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information