100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

COBRA F6+ ADJUSTABLE DRIVER loft/launch, PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE, LH

New last season, lucky enough to be able to upgrade to the Cobra LTD driver so this one is priced for a quick sale. Very forgiving and long. Excellent condition, white head, adjustable loft and launch angle. Can install a Grafalloy Pro Launch Red Speedcoat stiff shaft or Xcaliber R flex, your choice. Grip 9/10, Shaft 10/10, Head, 9/10

$150 or a reasonable offer

ITEM DESCRIPTION

The KING F6+ Driver from Cobra Golf is the most adjustable driver Cobra ever created. The new CarbonTrac system allows you to optimize launch, spin and ball flight through five different ultra-low CG settings. Tune launch, spin and ball flight with five different low CG settings, the result is personalized distance for your swing.

F6+ CarbonTrac system allows an 18g weight to be repositioned along the clubhead sole to optimize CG settings.
    Adjust loft 9° / 9.5° / 9.5° Draw / 10.5° / 10.5° Draw /11.5° / 11.5° Draw / 12° for optimized ball flight and distance.
    Tune your driver with 5 different settings that affect flight and spin. Personalize your distance.
    Speed Channel is an exclusive COBRA innovation. An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face minimizes thickness and increases ball speeds across the face for incredible distance.
    A new, re-engineered Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face has a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner and hotter, creating more deflection for faster ball speeds and a larger Sweet Zone across the face.

I will post pics shortly, generic pics, willing to let you try it out as well
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 05-15-2017 at 11:10 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Sold!!!!!!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information