CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Taylormade Rsi 2 irons LEFT HANDED, LH, 5-AW

These are terrific irons for the player wishing to transition from a super game improvement iron to more of a players style without compromising distance and forgiveness. Very good condition. Shafted with the Flagship F15 Matrix Ozik shafts in regular flex. New Winn Dritac midsize grips.

KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Cast stainless-steel long irons with tungsten weighting produce higher-launching shots; forged-face short irons provide enhanced impact feel.

PROS

PLAYABILITY: The slightly beveled leading edge works equally well through fairway or rough without digging; the RSi2 flights the ball high and straight—great for that better golfer who wants to elevate shots; a nice progression through the set—scoring clubs are maneuverable, while the long irons tend to decrease side spin.
    ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: Its strongest attribute—where this club really shines; testers say it’s almost hard to hit it offline—the RSi2 straightens out nearly every shot; very predictable and highly accurate; very generous sweet spot for a club aimed at better players.
    DISTANCE CONTROL: Easy to rely on; shots from the rough go almost as far as those from the fairway; off-center contact gets some guys more yards than their current irons do; similar distances as testers’ current sets, but more consistent shot-to-shot.
    FEEL: The entire face feels like a trampoline; there’s plenty of feedback engineered into this cavity-back head—impact is well-communicated, with no harshness on misses.
    LOOK: Vertical black slots on the face contrast with the grooves to provide a vivid image of the sweet spot; midsize face sits perfectly square at address; there’s a lot of visible help built in; shorter irons have a clean profile without skimping on forgiveness.

The flagship of all Matrix produced iron shafts, the OZIK Program F15 offers players of all levels the benefits of optimized control found in steel with unmatched feel at impact. Program F15 provides for a mid- launching and spinning profile, slightly lower than the original Program family of products. Additionally, the OZIK Program F15 features an enhanced HD internal platform and profile design allowing for tighter torsional (horizontal) and flight (vertical) patterns than from a steel shaft of similar weight. This nexgen design also provides for more efficient swingweight builds. Look for Program F15 in the hands of many of the best players in the world

NOW ONLY $475
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 05-26-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Spring facsimile bump

Price reduced to $475
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information