100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Adams A3OS hybrid-iron set, 3-PW

This is a great beginner set, better than anything you will buy at Walmart Sears or Canadian Tire. This set is comprised of the 3,4,5 hybrids and 6,7,8,9 PW irons. These are super game improvement irons that are forgiving and easy to hit. As for the shafts the hybrids are Grafalloy Platinum graphite 3H, 4H, 5H and the 6,7,8,9,PW are the famous Apollo Performance stepped steel shafts, all are S flex. The grips are new, UST Mamiya for the irons and Black Widow cord for the hybrids.

Hybrid Specs
    Adams IDEA a3OS hybrids are made of stainless steel and boast a low profile and high MOI (Moment of Inertia), which helps its wide sole get the ball airborne quickly from a variety of lies. Each club is made with the company's Boxer Technology, which Adams claims helps propel the ball forward.

Iron Specs
    Irons included in the IDEA a3SO sets are modified cavity-backed clubs, with most of the weight behind the large sweet spot (low- and back-weighting system). The wide soles are designed to help the developing player move through impact with minimal drag and high launch while still allowing for proper ball flights.

Read more at http://www.golflink.com/about_4585_a...Bb14yw0saAE.99

Get a great set without breaking the bank!! a dozen gently used golf balls thrown in to sweeten the deal

$125 due to minor cosmetic issues with some of the backing paint on the 6i,7i,8i that have been sharpied but they still look great and the faces are in very good shape. This set is in above average condition.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 02-25-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Consistently present SnazzyD is on a distinguished road
    This is a great deal - I had this set when getting back into golf after a decade or so on the bench. They made golf fun again...can't say it any better than that. I recently set my rusty brother up with a set of Ping i10 irons but now I'm wondering if these would have been better...

Regular flex graphite shafts?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I updated the thread with the shaft info, sorry, I guess I should have done that first. All are stiff, the hybrids are Grafalloy Platinum graphite, the rest Apollo Performance steel shafts. You're right the best way to start out golfing is with this type of forgiving easy to hit set.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

New grips installed and updated pictures, same price!!!!
    Lefty Lucas

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information