100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Pineview indoor golf

I would like to thank Pineview for providing free indoor golf today via facebook, pretty nice sims for sure, I will be back.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Shotmaker bNeill is on a distinguished road bNeill's Avatar
    Cool I didn't know that. I'm looking forward to spending some time there this winter!

5 Wood Pine View is on a distinguished road Pine View's Avatar
    Glad you had fun.

Our High Definition Golf Simulators use the latest technology to give golfers the most realistic indoor golf experience.

Stayed tuned for more promos.
    This is not the Pine View you remember from years gone by. Come back and see what we have done and what we have in store for the future - www.pineview.com

Ace Travis is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine View View Post
    Glad you had fun.

Our High Definition Golf Simulators use the latest technology to give golfers the most realistic indoor golf experience.

Stayed tuned for more promos.
    I've had the opportunity to play a few rounds at Cabot Links over the last couple years and I was really looking forward to playing the track again on the HD simulators at Pineview. Aside from the fact they have the old routing programmed in there, it is a very very good representation of the course right down to the seaside homes along the cliffs in the distance. I looked at photos on my iPhone from my trip this year to compare to the Sim and it is bang on.

I look forward to going back again soon.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Next time I go I will ask for instructions because I was in a hurry and did not ask. Hey Pineview, is there a way to see the hole layout on the monitor with the directional arrow like the one on the right of the big screen ? That was the only thing that I could not figure out. I had to walk over to the big screen every time to see where to line up. The yardages were quite accurate I found, unlike GOM which often over read my yardage, if I actually hit a 5 iron 210yds I would really be happy though
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

5 Wood Pine View is on a distinguished road Pine View's Avatar
    There is a way to get that top down hole view on the monitor. Just click "3D Map".
    This is not the Pine View you remember from years gone by. Come back and see what we have done and what we have in store for the future - www.pineview.com

Thread Information